Goa NEET PG Counselling 2022: Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Goa, is the conducting authority for admission to Goa PG/MDS 2022. Aspirants qualifying NEET PG exam will be allowed to participate in Goa NEET PG counselling 2022 admission. It is mandatory to fulfil the specified eligibility conditions for Goa PG medical admission 2022. Through Goa NEET PG counselling, candidates will be granted admission to 118 Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and PG Diploma seats. The candidates allotted seats in their choice of courses and colleges have to go for document verification. Furthermore, they also need to pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates can go through the article to get more information on the Goa PG Medical 2022 seat allotment.
Table of Contents
- Goa NEET PG Counselling Schedule
- Goa NEET PG Counselling
- Seat Matrix
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Goa NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Goa is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses (dte.goa.gov.in). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Goa NEET PG Counselling, announced on dte.goa.gov.in Official Website.
|Date of Inviting applications||To be announced|
|Last date of receipt of applications||To be announced|
|Display of Provisional Merit List (Medical College Notice Board)||To be announced|
|Display of Final Merit List (Medical College Notice Board)||To be announced|
|The first round of Counseling-Cum-Admission||To be announced|
|Last date for joining the allotted course after 1st round||To be announced|
Goa NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Goa State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Goa NEET PG 2022, Let us first have a look at the Goa NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If the candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates who are qualified for NEET PG 2022 conducted by NBE(National Board of Examination) are eligible and participate in Goa NEET PG Counselling 2022. Below is the list of documents required for counselling; every candidate has to provide these documents to the authorities.
- MBBS Passing certificate and MBBS Degree certificate
- Statement of Marks obtained at First, Second and Third Part I & II MBBS
- Certificate of completion of one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship Training from
Goa Medical College or other Medical colleges (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of Residence in the State of Goa from District Magistrate / Sub-Divisional
- Medical fitness certificate from Medical Board of Goa Medical College.
- Certificate of complete Hepatitis-B vaccination.
- Bonafide certificate and Character and Conduct certificate at MBBS Course.
- Attempt certificate at MBBS Course.
- NEET PG 2022 Admit Card, Rank & Score Card.
- “NOC” from present employer stating that applicant will be relieved /
deputed immediately if selected for PG Course.
- Certificate of Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India /State Medical
- Certificate of Provisional Eligibility from Goa University for candidates passing MBBS
course of other Universities and NBE Screening Test Result for Indian National with
Foreign Medical qualification
- Disability Certificate from Medical Board, Goa Medical College (if applicable).
- Caste certificate, if applicable, issued by the Competent Authority.
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority
- Aadhar Card
NEET PG Counselling Norms
Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa, conduct the counselling below the given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
|Newly MCI Permitted seats (2015, 2017 &2018)||Diploma|
|Anatomy||MS – 2||2||—–|
|Physiology||MD – 3||2||—–|
|Pharmacology||MD – 2||4||—–|
|Pathology||MD – 3||–||—–|
|Microbiology||MD – 3||–||—–|
|Forensic Medicine||MD – 2||3||DFM – 4|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||MD – 2||3||DPH – 2 *|
|Biochemistry||MD – 2||2||—–|
|General Medicine||MD – 5||9(2018)||—–|
|General Surgery||MS – 6||–||—–|
|Obstetrics& Gynaecology||MD – 5||–||DGO – 4 *|
|Anaesthesiology||MD – 4||2(2017)||DA – 4 *|
|Orthopaedics||MS – 3||–||—–|
|Ophthalmology||MS – 3||2||—–|
|Paediatrics||MD – 3||–||DCH – 4 *|
|Skin & V.D.||MD – 1||2||DVD – 2 *|
|Radio Diagnosis||MD – 2||DMRD–4 *|
|Psychological Medicine||MD – 2||4(2018)||DPM – 2 *|
|T.B. & Chest Diseases||MD – 3||1+2(2018)||—–|
|E.N.T.||MS – 3||1||—–|
|Total||Degrees: 98 – MD 76 MS 22||Diplomas26|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Goa conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Goa is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Goa?
Around Degree-98 seats are available in Goa NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Goa NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa