The Medical Counselling Committee conducts the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022. With this programme’s help, the Applicants easily choose the desired seats after some paying FEE who decided on MCC. The applicants are admitted to Top medical/ Private Colleges nearby the state of Mizoram after appearing in Counselling Procedure. This programme is beneficial for qualified applicants because this programme provides all the details about every bit related to the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022, such as the. of seats available, participating institution, Fee of Counselling etc. In Mizoram state, no seats are available for NEET PG admission.
Table of Contents
- Mizoram NEET PG Counselling Schedule
- Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Mizoram NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Mizoram is conducted by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram ( dhte.mizoram.gov.in). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Mizoram NEET PG Counselling, announced on dhte.mizoram.gov.in Official Website.
|Official Notification||Announced Soon|
|Application form release||Announced Soon|
|Deadline to fill out the application form||Announced Soon|
Mizoram NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/
homepage to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Mizoram NEET PG 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://mcc.nic.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2020
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://mcc.nic.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be considered unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET PG Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Medical counselling committee (MCC) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Mizoram conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
No, Mizoram does not conduct the NEET PG counselling.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Mizoram NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Medical Counselling Committee.