Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra online. Authorities will start the registration process for Haryana Ayush counselling by releasing the Haryana Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first-year courses BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges.
|Latest Update: Shri Krishna AYUSH University Kurukshetra has released the final stray vacancy seat matrix of Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling for (BAMS/BHMS) Courses at skau.ac.in|
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling Round-2 Dates 2022 (Out)
- Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date (Out)
- Haryana Ayush NEET Final Stray Vacancy Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
- Haryana Ayush NEET 2022 Allotment List Round-Wise (Out)
- Haryana Ayush NEET Merit List Round-wise 2022 (Out)
- Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Counselling Fee 2022
- Documents Required
- Cutoff 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below we have briefly described the NEET examination. Let’s take a look.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 20222 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 Nov 2022 (Started)|
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||23/12/2022|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra|
|Government BAMS Seats||136|
|Private BAMS Seats||224|
|Government BHMS Seats||0|
|Private BHMS Seats||50|
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling Round-2 Dates 2022 (Out)
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling schedule Round-2 of admission, including document verification, may be altered, and the authorities will issue the guidelines. Let’s Have a look
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Registration and College preference filling on the online web portal link: www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.online-counselling.co.in/||12.01.2023 to 15.01.2023 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|Medical Board for PWD candidates at PGIMS, Rohtak for Benchmark Disability certificate.||12.01.2023|
|Display of Provisional allocation of seats||17.01.2023|
|Submission of Grievance through admission portal link: www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.online- counselling.co.in/ regarding provisional allocation of seats||18.01.2023 (upto 03:00 PM)|
|Display of provisional allocation of seats (after Grievance redressal)||19.01.2023|
|Successful candidates who got allocation in the provisional list (after Grievance redressal) submit Tuition fees online from the gateway to the University.||20.01.2023 to 23.01.2023|
|Print Fee Payment Status Page of Online PortalDownload Provisional Allocation LetterDocument verification & other formalities with Provisional Allocation Letter at Allotted College. Final Joining||20.01.2023 to 24.01.2023|
|Final status from the college regarding no. of seats filled and vacant||24.01.2023 Upto 06:00 P.M.|
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date (Out)
This section will provide. Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling Schedule for the First Round of Admission Counseling for UG (BAMS/BHMS) Courses for the Academic Session 2022-2023
|Registration and College preference filling on the online web portal link: www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.online-counselling.co.in/||23.12.2022 to 28.12.2022 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|Medical Board for PWD candidates at PGIMS, Rohtak, for Benchmark Disability certificate.||27.12.2022|
|Display of Provisional allocation of seats||30.12.2022|
|Submission of Grievance through admission portal link: www.skau.ac.in, https://skau.online- counselling.co.in/ regarding provisional allocation of seats||01.01.2023 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|Display of provisional allocation of seats (after Grievance redressal)||03.01.2023|
|Successful candidates who got allocation in the provisional list (after Grievance redressal) submit Tuition fees online from the gateway to the University. Print Fee Payment Status Page of Online PortalDownload Provisional Allocation LetterDocument verification & other formalities with Provisional Allocation Letter at Allotted College.Final Joining||04.01.2023 to 09.01.2023|
|Final status from the college regarding no. of seats filled and vacant||10.01.2023|
Haryana Ayush NEET Final Stray Vacancy Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
This section will provide Haryana Ayush NEET Final Stray Vacancy Seat Matrix 2022. Let’s Have a look
|Haryana Ayush NEET Final Stray Vacancy Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Final Stray Vacancy Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Haryana Ayush NEET 2022 Allotment List Round-Wise (Out)
This section provides information about the Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling provisional allotment list Round 1, 2. Let’s have a look.
|Haryana Ayush NEET Round-1 Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Round-2 Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Mop-Up Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Haryana Ayush NEET Merit List Round-wise 2022 (Out)
Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra, has released the Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling round-wise merit list for BAMS and BHMS courses. let’s have a look
|Haryana Ayush NEET Round-1 Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Round-2 Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Mop-Up Round Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Mop-Up Round Revised Merit List||Click Here|
Haryana Ayush College Fee Structure and Seat Distribution 2022 (Out)
The National Commission of Indian System of Medicine, Govt. of India has granted a Letter of Permission to Ayurveda Science and Hospital VPO Chhuchhakwas, District Jhajjar (Haryana) with the intake of 100 Seats the Seat Distribution and fee structure is
|Haryana Ayush NEET Corrigendum Round-2||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET Seat Distribution Round 2||Click Here|
Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling Terms & Conditions 2022 (Out)
The Haryana Ayush NEET Counselling has released the Terms and Conditions for 2nd Round of UG (BAMS/BHMS) Courses Counselling for Academic Session 2022-2023
|Haryana Ayush NEET Terms Condition Round 2||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
THE Haryana NEET counselling 2022 application process is expected to start in the 2nd week (tentatively). No official dates about the MCC’s counselling process and Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra Haryana have been published. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the official website of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra.
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will be conducted online based on the mop-up round, and the mop-up round will be conducted manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- The Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates on the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice-filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have a domicile in Haryana.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are required for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for MBBS or BDS Courses admission.
Counselling Fee 2022
The Registration cum Counselling fee shall be as under: (Non-Refundable)
|SC/D-SC/BC/EWS/FF/ESM 1) Category of Haryana.||Rs.500/-|
|SC Category of UT Chandigarh||Rs.500/-|
|Physically Handicap (PwD).||Rs.500/-|
|All Reserved Category of Other states of India not included in 2), 3) & 4)||Rs.2,000/-|
|Any Central Nominee Seat reserved by the Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi/NCISM.||Rs.2,000/-|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Haryana Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- 4 Latest Passport Size Photographs
Haryana Ayush NEET Seat Matrix List 2021
|Final Stray Vacancy Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Stray Vacancy Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|2nd Final Stray Vacancy Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|2nd Final Stray Vacancy Round Revised Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The Seat reservation will be calculated after deducting 15% of AIQ and NRI seats. The final seat reservation will be released at the time of counselling. The reservation seats are given below:
|Block-‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block-‘B’ (excluding creamy layer||11%|
Haryana Ayush NEET Category-Wise Cut-off 2022 (Out)
Haryana Ayush NEET Cutoff marks for Haryana Ayush college candidates can check the 2022 cutoff for General, EWS, BCA, BCB, SC, and SCD Categories. we have mentioned in the tables below.
|Shri Krishna Government Ayurvedic College Kurukshetra||39779||50874||59536||54595||156743||218698|
|MSM Institute of Ayurveda Sonipat||82387||136717||176127||205317||242096||306851|
|Shri Baba Mast Nath Ayurved College Rohtak||97393||169624||226065||249161||244224||386028|
|Shri Dhannantri Ayurved College||108954||185536||732424||1011773||–||–|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Haryana NEET Seat Allotment 2021
|Particular||Seat Allotment |
|Haryana Ayush NEET Round-2 Provisional Allotment List after Grievance Redressal||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush NEET 2nd Round Revised Merit List Cum Provisional Allotment List.||Click Here|
|Haryana Ayush Revised Merit List Cum Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Haryana Ayush 2022 counselling?
Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra will conduct the Haryana Ayush counselling.
In which mode Haryana NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
Haryana NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
How can I participate in AYUSH Counselling?
1 Go to aaccc.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, go to the Registration Link.
3. On the next window, insert roll numbers and passwords.
4. Sign in.
5. Login again with the system-generated IDs.
6. Fill in the details, including personal details and educational information.
7. Submit and pay the application fee.