Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia was founded in the year 1947. It is a Public university in Russia. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, Situated in Ulitsa Aleksandra Nevskogo, 14, Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia. Immanuel Kant Federal University is also known as IKBFU Russian. The university’s mission is to overcome the double peripherality of the territory by creating a sustainable mechanism for attracting and reproducing highly qualified personnel in the Kaliningrad region.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Kant Baltic Federal University.
|Name of Institute||Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia|
|Popular Name||IKBFU Russian, Baltic Federal University, Immanuel Kant University, Immanuel Kant Federal University, Kant Baltic Federal University|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Location||Kaliningrad, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1947|
|Language of Teaching||English and Russian language|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Courses offered||MBBS|
|No. of Faculty||11|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Ranking||Country Rank: 56|
World Rank: 2325
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Official Website||https://www.kantiana.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Courses||Duration||Level of Education|
|Medicine(MBBS)||6 Years||Higher education Normative period of study|
|Medicine||3 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Midwifery||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Laboratory diagnostics||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Orthopaedic dentistry||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Pharmacy||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Nursing (based on nine classes)||3 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Nursing (based on 11 classes)||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
The medical facilities of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia see some important points?
- At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, 14,000 students are currently enrolled.
- English and Russian are the languages used to teach the MBBS course.
- Foreign students are welcome to study for one or two semesters at the university, and they are not required to pay tuition fees at partner universities.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University students earn a globally recognized medical degree.
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has introduced vocational training programmes for worldwide students.
- Over 300 educational programs are offered to students at the university.
- The Russian campus infrastructure at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is excellent.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You were at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Particulars (MBBS)||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$5374||$3960||$3960||$3960||$3960||$3960|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$5974||$4560||$4560||$4560||$4560||$4560|
|Immanuel Kant Federal University fees for Indian Students (approx.)||Rs.4.18 Lakhs||Rs.3.39 Lakhs||Rs.3.39 Lakhs||Rs.3.39 Lakhs||Rs.3.39 Lakhs||Rs.3.39 Lakhs|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change. The expenses of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University for Indian Students discussed above are done by converting USD into INR.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Kaliningrad City
- Kaliningrad is the largest city and administrative centre of Kaliningrad Oblast, a Russian semi-exclave sandwiched between Lithuania and Poland.
- The city is situated on the Pregolya River, at the head of the Vistula Lagoon on the Baltic Sea, and is the only ice-free port of Russia and the Baltic states on the Baltic Sea.
- As a major transport hub with sea and river ports, the city is home to the headquarters of the Baltic Fleet of the Russian Navy and is one of the largest industrial centres in Russia.
- Kaliningrad has been a major internal migration attraction in Russia over the past two decades and was one of the host cities of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia located?
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia is located along Ulitsa Aleksandra Nevskogo, 14, Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia, 236041.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does IKBFU Russian accept transferees?
Immanuel Kant University Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Baltic Federal University Russia?
Yes, Baltic Federal University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia