Institute of Medical Science and Research Satara is one of the famous medical Institutes located in Satara, Maharashtra, India. IMSR Satara was founded in the year 2012 with 100 MBBS Seat. The College is popularly known as IMSR Satara. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and approved by the NMC. Satara Medical College aims to provide high-quality education and modern healthcare.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about IMSR Satara like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Institute of Medical Science and Research Satara
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Institute of Medical Science and Research Satara
IMSR Satara is offering 100 intakes of the MBBS program every year through the NEET-UG entrance exam.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of IMSR Satara.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Medical Science and Research Satara|
|Popular Name||IMSR Satara|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour HI.C.U.sLine||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
IMSR Satara offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
IMSR Satara provides quality education and offers the following UG courses.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of IMSR Satara.
Here in this selection, we will let you know about IMSR Satara MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from IMSR Satara are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of IMSR Satara, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses which come under IMSR Satara. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of IMSR Satara, and students must go through this information before filling out the application form.
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the UG Course in IMSR Satara.
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the IMSR Satara Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||IMSR Satara|
Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
Address: Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav, Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra. Pin-415102
Email Id: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com/
Official Website: Not available
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in IMSR Satara?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in IMSR Satara is 100.
Q. What are the courses offered in this college?
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does IMSR Satara have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do IMSR Satara provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of IMSR Satara?
Ans. IMSR Satara is located at Vidyagiri, Vita Road, Mayani, Tal.- Khatav, Dist. – Satara, Maharashtra, Pin-415102.