Jaya Group of Institution Chennai is a private university located in Thiruninravur Chennai Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1997. It consists of more than 20 education institutions, including two higher secondary schools and seven professional course institutions.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Jaya Group of Institutions like Fees Structure, Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college Summary.
Table of Contents
- Jaya Group of Institution Chennai
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking & Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Jaya Group of Institution Chennai
The College is approved by the NMC and affiliated with the University of Madras Anna University.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Jaya Group of Institution Chennai.
|College Name||Jaya Group of Institution Chennai|
|Popular Name||Jaya Group of Institution|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College Type||Private University|
|Affiliated to||University of Madras Anna University|
|Category||Medical College in Tamil Nadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: –University of Madras Anna University
- Approved by: –NMC
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Jaya Group of Institution Chennai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
Jaya Group of Institution provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||4.6 + 1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Jaya Group of Institution Chennai MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty at Jaya Group of Institution Chennai. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the compulsory courses which come under the Jaya Group of Institutions. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
***Fee Will Be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. For more information on Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
First Phase of TN MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
- The candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards the Processing Fee by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai on the scheduled date of counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and appear in person with all the original certificates to the venue per the schedule.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the first phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the temporary allotment order.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats and failed to join the course within the stipulated time are not eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023. This applies to all stages of counselling
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the first phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the counselling processes and will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent counselling steps for the academic year 2022 or 2023.
Second Phase of Tamil Nadu MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
When a candidate is scheduled to attend the second phase of counselling, then the candidate has to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/-. The candidates who are waitlisted/allotted need not pay the processing fee. The candidates who wish to retain the college taken in the first phase of counselling need not participate in second or mop-up round counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and attend the counselling.
- Re-allotment / allotment for the vacancies arising due to not joining the candidates allotted under State Quota and the unfilled seats from the All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges and newly created seats, if any will be done based on the rank following the rule of reservation.
- During the second phase of counselling, candidates will be permitted to opt for the course/college as per rank and by following the rule of reservation from General rank one.
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the second phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the processes of counselling and/she will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the second phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the provisional allotment order.
- If a candidate fails to join the College within the stipulated time, they will not be permitted to participate in the subsequent phases of counselling.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai|
Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai
Address:-108, 3rd Floor, Rajalakshmi Mahal, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants at Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai is 150
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai?
Ans. Jaya Group of Institutions Chennai, 108, 3rd Floor, Rajalakshmi Mahal, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
Q. How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Jaya Group of Institution Chennai?
Looking to this year completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of Jaya Group of Institution Chennai so much?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest as compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Jaya Group of Institution Chennai then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Jaya Group of Institution Chennai.