J&K NEET PG Counselling 2022: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is the authority responsible for J&K NEET PG Counselling 2022. The authority will be conducting counselling for NEET PG 2022 in online mode. After completing the admission process, the authority will release the JK PG medical 2022 merit list based on the NEET PG result 2022. As per the NEET PG ranking score, it gives admission to various government / private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Jammu and Kashmir. As per the latest update, the Jammu and Kashmir NEET PG 2022 admission registration has been started at the official website, jkbopee.gov.in.
Earlier, the provisional rank of sports category candidates in NEET PG 2022 has also been released, which can be checked below. Throughout the article, you will learn about all the information regarding the state NEET PG Counselling for top medical colleges in J&K.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Latest Update: J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations released the Jammu and Kashmir NEET PG 2022 Counselling Schedule for eligible candidates to filling up online preferences at jkbopee.gov.in|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Jammu & Kashmir is conducted by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for J&K NEET PG Counselling, announced on JKBOPEE Official Website.
|Last Date of Online Registration||26-09-2022|
|Allotment of College/Courses shall start||08-10-2022 to 10-10-2022 (mid-night)|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|submission of online preferences for allotment||To be announced|
|online choices shall be available for eligible candidates||To be announced|
|Final online counselling||To be announced|
|Release of Provisional Selection List||To be announced|
|Submission of Required Documents||To be announced|
|Last Date for Document Verification||To be announced|
J&K NEET PG/MDS Revised Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations has released the Jammu and Kashmir NEET PG 2022 Revised Seat Matrix. we have mentioned below.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG Choice Filling Dates/NEET MDS Provisional Merit List Out 2022
Jkbopee has released the J&K NEET PG Enrollment List and NEET MDS Provisional Merit List 2022. For your information, we have mentioned the below.
|J&K NEET PG Enrollment List||Click Here|
|J&K NEET PG/MDS Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
Below, we are provided with the J&K NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022.
- The candidate must be a resident of UT of J&K or Ladakh as the case may be
- Candidates who have studied/qualified for MBBS/BDS from the UT of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates nominated by the Government of India (under Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. Such candidates must submit a duly signed undertaking to the prescribed authority declaring that they were nominated by the Government of India (Central Pool Seats) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical College in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must possess an MBBS/BDS (as the case may be) degree from the University of the Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognized by the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and also registered with Medical/Dental Council (as the case may be). The NMC/DCI/SMC/SDC registration is mandatory for NEET-PG/ MDS 2022 qualifying candidates. Registration Certificate should be produced as per notice or as may be notified by the NBE;
- The candidate must have completed, by or before 31-07-2021, satisfactorily one-year pre-registration compulsory rotatory internship in a duly recognized institution as laid down by the University of Jammu/University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/Dental graduate. As the cut-off date of having completed the internship has already been mentioned by NBE while inviting applications for the online test, BOPEE is, therefore, not competent to alter this date and take it beyond 31.07.2021;
- The conditions as laid down in SRO-48 of 2018 dated 30.01.20218 shall apply to the candidate’s mutatis mutandis (Annexure ‘B’):
- The candidate must fulfil such conditions as laid down in NBE Information Brochure, 2022 if the candidate has passed MBBS/BDS from outside the country
J&K NEET PG Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam (JKBOPEE) portal to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 J&K State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for J&K NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the J&K NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE).
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- jkbopee.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates that will be available on jkbopee.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Here is the list of documents required for J&k NEET PG Counselling 2022.
- MBBS/BDS degree certificateMBBS degree certificate;
- Registration with the State/ UT Medical Council/ MCI/DCI;
- Internship completion certificate
- Domicile certificate of candidates of UT of J&K or Ladakh as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category Certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21-10-2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019;
- Difficult Area Certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018;
- NEET Score Card.
- MCI clearance certificate for candidates possessing an MBBS degree from outside the country.
- Valid EWS certificate as per SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019.
- NOC from Government/Competent Authority for in-service candidates seeking admission to pursue MD/MS/PGD Courses.
- For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, an undertaking in the form of a compulsory Service Board (available on the JKBOPEE Website) shall serve in the UT of Ladakh for a prescribed period as decided by UT of Ladakh immediately after completing their MD/MS/PGD degree.
- The ST certificate shall be treated as a Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE) conducts the counselling below the given Norms.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
Jammu & Kashmir Seat Matrix
Here is the complete information on the J&K NEET PG seat matrix
|Govt. Medical College, Jammu||198||00||–|
|Govt. Medical College, Srinagar||210||03||–|
|Govt. Dental College, Srinagar||–||–||28|
|Govt. Dental College, Jammu||–||–||14|
|ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||47||–||–|
JK NEET PG Tentative Seat Matrix 2021
|Particular||Seat Matrix (Links Here)|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Second (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 3-3)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Second (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 2-3)||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Tentative Seat Matrix for DNB Courses to be operated in 1st Round Physical Counselling||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Third (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 1-2)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Special Round of (Physical) Counselling||Click Here|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Notice Regarding Lowering Cut Off (Out)
J&K NEET PG Allotment List 2021
|Merit & Selection List||Click Below|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List During Mop-Up Round||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List During Special Round||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jammu & Kashmir conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, J&K is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who will Conduct the counselling of J&K NEET PG?
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
What is the Counselling Fee of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in J&K?
Around 459 seats are available in J&K NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.