JK NEET PG Counselling 2023: J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is the authority responsible for JK NEET PG Counselling 2023. The administration will be conducting counselling for NEET PG 2023 in online mode. After completing the admission process, the authority will release the JK PG medical 2023 merit list based on the NEET PG result in 2023. The NEET PG ranking score gives admission to various government / private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Jammu and Kashmir.
This article will provide all the necessary details regarding J&K NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG 2023 Counselling Schedule
- J&K PG medical admission 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- J&K NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will give you an overview of NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|J&K NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|J&K NEET PG Counselling conducting authority||J&K Board of Professional Entrance Exam|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG 2023 Counselling Schedule
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the J&K NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
J&K PG medical admission 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
To save their candidature, candidates must check their eligibility before applying for J&K NEET PG 2023 admission. Below mentioned is the detailed eligibility criteria for the same.
NEET PG College Predictor
Use NEET College Predictor to check your admission chances in MD/MS/Diploma courses based on your Rank & Category.
- Indian candidates and non-resident Indians can both fill out the application form.
- State candidates must be permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Medical aspirants must possess an MBBS/ BDS degree from an affiliated institute under Jammu or Kashmir University which again should be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCC) or Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have the registration certificate issued by the MCI/ SMC (State Medical Council) and DCI/ SDC (State Dental Council). Aspirants should furnish it on or before the last stipulated date.
- Graduate students should have completed or are about to complete their rotatory internship of one year on or before June 30, 2023.
- Candidates must secure minimum NEET PG cutoff 2023
J&K NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam (JKBOPEE) portal to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 J&K State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for J&K NEET PG 2023, Let us first look at the J&K NEET PG Counselling schedule 2023.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam(JKBOPEE).
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- jkbopee.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates that will be available on jkbopee.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be counted as unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Here is the list of documents required for J&k NEET PG Counselling 2023.
- MBBS/BDS degree certificateMBBS degree certificate;
- Registration with the State/ UT Medical Council/ MCI/DCI;
- Internship completion certificate
- Domicile certificate of candidates of UT of J&K or Ladakh, as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category Certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21-10-2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019;
- Difficult Area Certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018;
- NEET Score Card.
- MCI clearance certificate for candidates possessing an MBBS degree from outside the country.
- Valid EWS certificate as per SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019.
- NOC from Government/Competent Authority for in-service candidates seeking admission to pursue MD/MS/PGD Courses.
- For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, an undertaking in the form of a compulsory Service Board (available on the JKBOPEE Website) shall serve in the UT of Ladakh for a prescribed period as decided by UT of Ladakh immediately after completing their MD/MS/PGD degree.
- The ST certificate shall be treated as a Domicile Certificate for candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance exam (JKBOPEE) conducts the counselling below the given Norms.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET PG Choice Filling Dates/NEET MDS Provisional Merit List Out 2022
Jkbopee has released the J&K NEET PG Enrollment List and NEET MDS Provisional Merit List 2022. For your information, we have mentioned the below.
|J&K NEET PG Enrollment List||Click Here|
|J&K NEET PG/MDS Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
Jammu & Kashmir Seat Matrix
Here is the complete information on the J&K NEET PG seat matrix
|Govt. Medical College, Jammu||198||00||–|
|Govt. Medical College, Srinagar||210||03||–|
|Govt. Dental College, Srinagar||–||–||28|
|Govt. Dental College, Jammu||–||–||14|
|ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||47||–||–|
JK NEET PG Tentative Seat Matrix 2021
|Particular||Seat Matrix (Links Here)|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Second (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 3-3)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Second (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 2-3)||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Tentative Seat Matrix for DNB Courses to be operated in 1st Round Physical Counselling||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Third (upgradation/allotment) Round of (Physical) Counselling (Day 1-2)||Click Here|
|MD/MS/PGD-2021 Tentative Seat Matrix for Special Round of (Physical) Counselling||Click Here|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
J&K NEET PG Allotment List 2021
|Merit & Selection List||Click Below|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List During Mop-Up Round||Click Here|
|J & K NEET PG Provisional Selection List During Special Round||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jammu & Kashmir conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, J&K is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who will Conduct the counselling of J&K NEET PG?
J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
What is the Counselling Fee for the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in J&K?
Around 459 seats are available in J&K NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.