The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting authority for Medical PG counselling in Karnataka. Admission seekers can apply for MD/MS courses in different Government/Private Medical colleges related to the State Medical University of Karnataka. Only those candidates, who clear the NEET PG cutoff, are eligible to participate in the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2022. The Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022 procedure will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
The process will be conducted in three rounds – a final Seat Allotment list will be shared over the official website after completing each round. Candidates can check the below article to know in detail about the Karnataka PG medical counselling 2022.
|Latest Update: Karnataka Examination Authority released the Karanataka NEET PG & MDS 2022 Counselling document verification extended notice at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- Karnataka NEET PG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Dates 2022
- Karnataka NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
- Karnataka NEET PG PWD Candidates Notice 2022 (Out)
- Karnataka NEET PG Registration Fees 2022
- Karnataka NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Karnataka NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022
- Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Brochure 2022 (Out)
- Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Documents required
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Cutoff 2021
- Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix 2021
- NEET PG Mop-Up Round Vacant Seat Matrix (Out)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Karnataka NEET PG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Karnataka Examination Authority released the Karanataka has released the NEET PG 1st Round Counselling dates 2022 for admission in MDS/PG Courses. Candidates have to follow these schedules to admission to dream Master Dental and Master Medical colleges in India; let’s have a look.
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure— for all discipline||09-10-2022 after 1.00 pm|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 1.00 pm on 09-10-2022 to 11-10-2022 up to 11.00 am|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||12-10-2022 after 2.00 pm|
|Provision to change option entry by eligible candidates (After verifying the Mock Allotment results, candidates are free to change, reorder, delete and add to their choices of courses/colleges as per their preference.)||From 2.00 pm on 12-10-2022 to 14-10-2022 up to 11.00 am|
|Publication of first round Real allotment Result||15-10-2022 after 2.00 pm|
|Exercising Choices by the seat consultation with their parents by Choice 1 & 2 Candidates||15-10-2022 to 16-10-2022|
|Submission of Original Documents and Collection of|
Admission Order (Choice-I Candidates only
|17-10-2022 to 18-10-2022|
(At KEA, Bangalore)
From 10.30 am to 4.00 pm
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Colleges (Choice -1 Candidates Only) along with all the originals as per Verification slip||19-10-2022 before 5.30 pm|
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Dates 2022
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|Register and apply online From||19/09/2022|
|Fees Through online before||23/09/2022 at 4.00 pm|
|Application submitted online upto||23/09/2022 at 11.59 pm|
|Offline Verification of Documents at KEA,|
Bangalore (only by candidates who completes the online registration process)
06/10/2022 from 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM
Karnataka NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
Karnataka Examination Authority has released the Karanataka NEET PG 2022 Categories-wise and Quota-wise Seat Matrix. We have mentioned the table in the PDF.
|Karnataka NEET PG Medical Government Quota Seat||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Medical Government Quota in service seat||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Medical Government Quota PWD seat||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Medical Private Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Medical NRI and Other Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Dentistry Government Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Dentistry Government Quota PWD Seat||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Dentistry Private Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Dentistry NRI and Others Quota||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET PG Provisional Fee details||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG PWD Candidates Notice 2022 (Out)
KEA has released the Karnataka NEET PG 2022 Counselling PWD Candidate Notice. We have mentioned below in the PDF; you can Download the PDF.
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling PWD Candidate Notice||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG Registration Fees 2022
Candidates KEA has released the Karnataka NE NET PG registration fees and category-wise candidates fees. We have mentioned it below.
|2.||General/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|3.||NRI/OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
Karnataka NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants KEA has released the Karnataka NEET PG counselling eligibility 2022. we have mentioned the below table.
|1.||The candidate should have scored more than or equal to the prescribed|
the minimum score in NEET- PG 2022.
|2||The candidate should have completed his/her MBBS/BDS courses from|
recognized institute by MCI, respectively.
|3||He/ She has completed or is completing a ‘Compulsory Rotating Internship’|
on or before 31st July 2022.
|4||For In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as of 31st March 2022|
|5||Please note that SC / ST / OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable as per State Government policy only. However, if any OBC candidate of Karnataka has not claimed OBC in NEET-PG 2022 can claim the respective category in NEET-PG 2022 in KEA|
Karnataka NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022
Means and includes seats in Government colleges and Government share of seats in Private colleges.
|1.||Seats in Government Colleges (Remaining 50% through All|
India Quota counselling by MCC)
|2.||Seats in Private Non-Minority colleges||33%|
|3.||Seats in Private Minority (Religious & Linguistic) colleges||20%|
|4.||Seats in Private University colleges||40%|
Karnataka NEET PG Eligibility Online Submission of Application Form 2022:
- The candidate creates his/her profile by entering the necessary details along with NEET-PG 2022 Roll Number.
- Candidate information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, NBE Score, and Mobile number is fetched from NBE data.
- OTP will be sent to the candidate’s same mobile number registered with NBE. The candidate should not share the OTP with others.
- Candidates have to enter the Eligibility Clause Code, Reservation Category, Educational Qualification, contact details etc. has to be entered.
- Those who are eligible under In service enter the same.
- Uploading photograph left thumb impression & signature.
- The registration fee has to be paid by the candidate by following the procedure mentioned therein.
- Print & submit the application form.
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Brochure 2022 (Out)
KEA has released the Karnataka NEET PG brochure 2022. Candidates who are searching the Karnataka NEET PG Counselling brochure. We have mentioned below you can download the brochure pdf and get proper information.
|Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Brochure||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET PG SC/ST Candidates Fees 2022 (Out)
|S.No.||Category||Government Quota seats|
(College & seat Codes ending with ‘G’)
|Private seats (P) (College & seat Codesending with ‘P’)|
Below Rs.2.50 Lakhs
|Exempted from paying fees for all the|
|The candidate has to pay|
the full fees
above Rs.2.50 below
|Pay 50% of the tuition Fee||The candidate has to pay|
the full fees
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit Karnataka Examinations Authority’s official portal to get themselves registered for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Karnataka NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022. The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Karnataka Main Computerised Counselling, Kolkata.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in the State merit list reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Here is the list of documents required at the time of Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2022.
- KEA ‘PGET-2022’ Registration form duly filled (print out).
- Photo identity and address proof document (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card).
- NEET-PG 2022’ Admit Card & score card issued by NBE for Medical courses.
- SSLC or 10th Standard/equivalent marks card (For date of birth).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card.
- MBBS marks cards are issued by Universities of all phases/years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate – only to those who have passed MBBS during 2021.
- Certificate of internship completion in Annexure 5 for candidates who have already completed the internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31st July 2022, only for 1st round of counselling in Annexure 6).
- Certificate from the head of the institution certifying that the Medical College from which the candidate has passed the MBBS examination is recognized by MCI.
- State / Central Medical Registration Certificate. [Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for the candidates who have passed MBBS during 2021. Permanent State / Central Medical Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process. (Candidates who have passed prior to 2021 should compulsorily possess the Original Permanent Registration certificate and upload the same)]
- Eligibility Certificate (Other University)
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Karnataka PG Medical Seat Matrix 2021
|Category||Download Here (2021)|
|Medical Govt. Quota||Click Here|
|Medical private Quota||Click Here|
|Medical NRI and other Quota||Click Here|
NEET PG Mop-Up Round Vacant Seat Matrix (Out)
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Government Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Others Quota||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Vacant Seat Matrix for Private Quota||Click Here|
|Details Medical College Nodal Officer for Particular Colleges||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the reservation categories for the Karnataka PG Medical counselling 2022?
The backward category is described under categories such as category (I, II(A, B), III(A, B), which holds 32% of the total seats. 15% of the seats are reserved for the Scheduled caste and 3% for the scheduled tribe.