Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute are full-fledged tertiary Medical colleges in Gujarat. The College is popularly known as Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch. It was established in 2020, affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, and recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking & Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch
Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch is one of the new private colleges established in Gujarat that provides only Undergraduate courses, i.e. MBBS Only.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch.
|Name of Institute||Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch|
|Popular Name||Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch|
|Location||Bharuch, Gujarat, India|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch will help you do proper research.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
The Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch fee structure for various courses are affordable and mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||6.85 Lakhs||15.00 Lakhs||21 LAKH|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. Candidates can check the Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2022
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate, has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2022||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2022 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch|
Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch
Address: New Civil Hospital Campus, Bharuch – 392001, Gujarat, India
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://bharuchmedical.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch is 150.
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College Bharuch?
Ans. Dr Kiran C Patel Medical College and Research Institute Bharuch is located at New Civil Hospital Campus, Bharuch – 392001, Gujarat, India.