List of Dental colleges in Meghalaya: “Meghalaya”, popularly known as “The Adobe of Cloud”, is one of the seven states of North East India. The State is famous for its fantastic mountain range and beautiful picnic spots spread across the State. Besides its Famous Tourist spots and Historical Background, Meghalaya is also home to renowned institutes like the National Institute of Technology, Shillong, and North-Eastern Hill University. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Dental Colleges in Meghalaya and other related information.
Table of Contents
- Course Overview
- Meghalaya NEET 2022 Summary
- List of Dental Colleges in Meghalaya
- Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about the top List of BDS Colleges in Meghalaya, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Meghalaya NEET 2022 Summary
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Meghalaya NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Meghalaya NEET MDS Counselling
List of Dental Colleges in Meghalaya
Here is the updated list of all Dental Colleges in Meghalaya officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and a complete review of Top Dental Colleges, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||CMJ University, [CMJU] Meghalaya||2009||UGC||NA|
Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences portal to register for NEET-UG 2022 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list, and the list of the applicants called for counselling will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants must be present at the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, applicants must fill in and lock the choices/preferences of colleges.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the rank secured by the applicants and their preference choices.
- You must report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last admission date.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Meghalaya must register for NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Meghalaya?
A. There are no Government and no Private Colleges approved by DCI in Meghalaya.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Meghalaya?
A. There are a total of no seats among all the no Government Dental Colleges of Meghalaya.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Meghalaya?
A. There are a total of no seats in between all the no Private Dental Colleges of Meghalaya.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Meghalaya?
A. The average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Meghalaya is INR 1-6 lakh per annum.