CMJ University is a private university located in Jorabat, Meghalaya, India. The College is famous as CMJU Meghalaya. CMJ University was established in 2009 by an Act of the Meghalaya State Legislature under the CMJ University Act, 2009 and is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details about CMJU Meghalaya like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- CMJ University Meghalaya
- Course Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
CMJ University Meghalaya
The institute focuses on and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of CMJ University Meghalaya.
|College Name||CMJ University Meghalaya|
|Popular Name||CMJU Meghalaya|
|Location||Jorabat, Meghalaya, India|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Dental Technician|
|Category||Dental College in Meghalaya|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: UGC
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: Ragging-free
These are CMJ University Meghalaya Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at CMJU Meghalaya:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
CMJ University Meghalaya Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|Diploma in Dental Technician||2 Years|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about CMJ University Meghalaya BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of CMJ University Meghalaya, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at CMJ University Meghalaya is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Meghalaya NEET Counselling|
The CMJU Meghalaya fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subjected to be changed
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences official portal to register for NEET 2022 Meghalaya State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list, and the list of the applicants called for counselling will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants have to be present in the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, applicants are required to fill in and lock the choices/preferences of colleges.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the rank secured by the applicants and their preference choices.
- You have to report to the allotted institution with a seat allotment letter before the last admission date.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Meghalaya must register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the CMJU Meghalaya Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Meghalaya & in India:-
|Name of Institute||CMJ University Meghalaya|
CMJ University Meghalaya
Address: G.S. Road, Ri-Bhoi District, Jorabat, Meghalaya 793101
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.cmjumeghalaya.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does CMJU Meghalaya have a hostel?
A. Yes, CMJ University Meghalaya provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to CMJU Meghalaya?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to CMJU Meghalaya.
Q. Can I know the exact location of CMJU Meghalaya?
A. G.S. Road, Ri-Bhoi District, Jorabat, Meghalaya 793101.
Q. Is CMJ University Meghalaya government or private?
A. CMJ University Meghalaya is a private dental college.