Madha Medical College and Research Institute (MCRI Chennai) is one of the leading medical institutes, founded in 2011 under the Soosaiya Peter Educational Trust. It is also known as Madha Medical College. The College is situated on State Highway 113, Moonram Kattalai, Thandalam, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Madha Medical College Chennai Fees Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Madha Medical College and Research Institute Chennai
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Madha Medical College and Research Institute Chennai
This College is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University and recognized by the NMC.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Madha Medical College and Research Institute Chennai.
|Name of Institute||Madha Medical College and Research Institute Chennai|
|Popular Name||MMCRI Chennai, Madha Medical College|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Madha Medical College and Research Institute Chennai offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
MMCRI Chennai provides the following UG course.
Here in this selection, we will let you about Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
Coimbatore Medical College they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the compulsory courses which come under MMCRI Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
Here we describe the Fee structure of Madha Medical College for UG and PG courses.
Fee structure of MMCRI Chennai for UG Course.
Note: The addition to the above fee, the institution is permitted to collect 25,000/- Per student as a Development fee.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. For more information on Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
First Phase of TN MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
- The candidates should pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards the Processing Fee by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” payable at Chennai on the scheduled date of counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and appear in person with all the original certificates to the venue per the schedule.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the first phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the temporary allotment order.
- The candidates who have been allotted seats and failed to join the course within the stipulated time are not eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023. This applies to all stages of counselling
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the first phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the counselling processes and will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent counselling steps for the academic year 2022 or 2023.
Second Phase of Tamil Nadu MBBS & BDS Counselling Procedure:
When a candidate is scheduled to attend the second phase of counselling, then the candidate has to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/-. The candidates who are waitlisted/allotted need not pay the processing fee. The candidates who wish to retain the college taken in the first phase of counselling need not participate in second or mop-up round counselling.
- The candidates can download the call letter and attend the counselling.
- Re-allotment / allotment for the vacancies arising due to not joining the candidates allotted under State Quota and the unfilled seats from the All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges and newly created seats, if any will be done based on the rank following the rule of reservation.
- During the second phase of counselling, candidates will be permitted to opt for the course/college as per rank and by following the rule of reservation from General rank one.
- The candidates who failed to appear in person for the second phase of counselling are deemed to have opted out of the processes of counselling and/she will not be allowed to participate in the subsequent phases of counselling for the academic year 2022-2023.
- The candidates who have selected the seats in the second phase of counselling after certificate verification should receive the provisional allotment order. The candidates should join the course on or before the date mentioned in the provisional allotment order.
- If a candidate fails to join the College within the stipulated time, they will not be permitted to participate in the subsequent phases of counselling.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Madha Medical College Chennai|
Madha Medical College & Research Institute
Address: Kundrathur main road, Kovur, Chennai 600 122.
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.tfcsinfo.com/madha/index.html
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants at Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai is 150
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The Course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your Course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants at Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai?
Ans. Madha Medical College & Research Institute Chennai Kundrathur main road, Kovur, Chennai 600122.
Q. How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Madha Medical College Chennai?
Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt Medical College in the state.
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of Madha Medical College Chennai so much?
The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of Madha Medical College Chennai then the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Madha Medical College Chennai.