Madhubani Medical College is one of the newly established Medical colleges in Bihar. The college is popularly known as MMC Madhubani. It aims to serve the youth with state-of-the-art medical studies and facilities. The college is affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University and approved by the National Medical Commission. This medical college aims to provide high-quality education and an excellent student atmosphere.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about MMC Madhubani like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other information.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Madhubani Medical College Madhubani.
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
|Popular Name||MMC Madhubani|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Trust
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Blood Bank||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Hostel||24 Hour Help Line|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Admission to various Programmes at MMC Madhubani is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Madhubani Medical College (MMC Madhubani) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only MMC Madhubani with this information before filling out the application form.
|Particulars||Fee Per Annum|
|Tuition fee (For Indians)||13,50,000|
|Tuition Fee (For NRI)||$22,000 (USD)|
|Amenities & Services Fees||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Refundable Security (one time)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Examination & university Registration Fee||As per university norms|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Madhubani Medical College Madhubani
Keshopur, Madhubani Bihar 847212
Official Website: http://www.mmmcworld.org/