Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur, online mode. Authorities will start the registration process for Manipur Ayush counselling with the release of the Manipur Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling, like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- Eligibility Criteria
- Counselling Fee
- Manipur Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Manipur Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the complete details of the Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Procedure, let’s briefly describe Ayush Counselling 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 November 2022 (Started)|
|Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur|
|No. of Government Seats in Manipur||BAMS – 0|
BUMS – 0
BHMS – 0
|No. of Private Seats in Manipur||BAMS – 0|
BUMS – 0
BHMS – 0
Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
Applicants can check the Ayush Manipur Counselling dates for the Manipur Ayush 2022 counselling procedure below.
|Purchase of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Issue of acknowledgement||To be announced|
|Round-1 Counselling||To be announced|
|Round-2 Counselling||To be announced|
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Manipur.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years as of 31-12-2022.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2005 are not eligible for
admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS/BNYS).
|Registration fee||Rs.650/- (for OC/BC categories)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST categories)|
Manipur Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2022 Manipur State Counselling.
Manipur NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice and displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after verifying all required documents.
- Then you must report to the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Manipur Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Manipur candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Manipur Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Manipur has no Ayush colleges (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS). All the aspirants who belong to Manipur can get admission to other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offer the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. For detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||Other States Counselling||Get Information Here|
|1||Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|2||Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|3||Goa Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Manipur Ayush 2022 counselling?
Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur will conduct the Manipur Ayush counselling.
Is the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur Application Form 2022 released?
Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur 2022 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Manipur NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The counselling for Manipur NEET 2022 admission will be conducted online mode in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
What is the eligibility percentage required for Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling?
The Eligibility percentage for participating in Goa Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling is:
OBC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
BC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayuhs NEET UG
SC/ST-Cutoff Score 30th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
OC PH-Cutoff Score 35th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
How can I participate in AYUSH Counselling?
1. Go to aaccc.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, go to the Registration Link.
3. On the next window, insert roll numbers and passwords.
4. Sign in.
5. Login again with the system-generated IDs.
6. Fill in the details including personal details, and educational information.
7. Submit and pay the application fee.
What can I do after BAMS?
You can go for an MD or MS in Ayurveda after completing your BAMS. BAMS graduates can also pursue higher studies in many medical-related disciplines. A few options include a Master’s in Public Health, a Master’s in Health Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine and many other postgraduate courses.
Is BAMS Counselling 2022 started?
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2022, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.