The Meghalaya State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Meghalaya. Admission to Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS) is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply or participate in Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2022.
The various Government and Private Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Conventions of Meghalaya will accept the scorecard of NEET-UG. Throughout the article, you will learn about Meghalaya BAMS 2022 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Meghalaya and NEET 2022 Cut-off. Happy Reading.
|Latest Update: North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) has released the Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling Prospectus for the NE quota seat only at neiah.nic.in|
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date (Out)
- Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Meghalaya Ayush NEET Application Fee 2022
- Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 Method of Selection
- Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Meghalaya Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the details of the Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 November 2022 (Started)|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Starting Date||16/01/2023|
|Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Meghalaya|
|No. of Government Seats in Meghalaya||Total seats: |
BAMS: 50 Seats
BHMS: 50 Seats
|No. of Private Seats in Meghalaya||Total seats: 0 Seats|
Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date (Out)
Applicants can check the important dates of the Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 counselling procedure below.
|Last Date of submission of application||16/01/2023|
|Last date of counselling (documents verification)||To be announced|
|Date of admission||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Meghalaya BAMS & BHMS Counselling Eligibility Criteria; candidates are advised must read the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling; you can check the information like Qualifying entrance exam, educational qualification, Age criteria, domicile for Meghalaya Ayush NEET Counselling.
|Education Qualification||(i) Only candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or Permanent Residents of the State and have passed a 10+2 level examination from a recognized|
University or Board of Authority in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English and qualifying NEET-UG 2022 are
eligible to apply. Further, subject to the production of a Permanent Resident Certificate,
(ii) Children of employees of the Central Government, other State/ UT
Government who are on deputation to Meghalaya and
(iii) Children of employees of the Central Government, All India Services,
and other State/ UT governments posted in and having headquarters within
Meghalaya will also be eligible to apply, provided they fulfil conditions at (i) above.
|Age Criteria||They should complete the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2022. The upper age limit for Candidates is 25 years as of 31st December 2022. However, provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years for the candidates of SC/ST|
|Medical Fitness||Applicants should be medically fit.|
Meghalaya Ayush NEET Application Fee 2022
The candidates should remit an application fee of the amount mentioned to the Institute in the form of a DEMAND DRAFT in favour of the Director, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy, payable at Shillong.
|General / OBC||Rs 1,000/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs 500/-|
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 Method of Selection
- A combined State-wise & category-wise merit list of all the candidates will be drawn based on their performance in the NEET 2022.
- Inter-se merit: In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Examination, their inter-se merit shall be determined as per All India Rank in NEET – 2022.
- Selected candidates must attend counselling (documents verification) and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date. At the time of Document Verification, candidates will have to attend in person and produce the original Mark sheets of the qualifying examination and other original documents such as proof of age, Caste Certificate, PRC, Character Certificate, etc.
- To fill the vacancies arising due to the failure of appearance by the selected candidates, a sufficient number of candidates from the waiting list will also be called for counselling, intimating their merit position in the order. Such candidates will have to appear for Counselling on the notified date at their own risk and cost.
- Candidates who fail to attend counselling/medical examination on the notified date shall forfeit their claim for admission and placement on the waiting list.
- Results and other related notifications will be placed on the official website, www.neiah.nic.in and the Notice Board of NEIAH, Shillong.
Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2022 Kerela State Counselling. Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Meghalaya Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Meghalaya candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Meghalaya Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya, is an autonomous institute established under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. To get admission to this college, one has to participate in Meghalaya BAMS/BHMS 2022 Counselling. NEIAH Institute has started an Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic college with an admission capacity of 50 students each (BAMS and BHMS Courses).
BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya
|S.No.||College Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|1||North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy||2015||NEIAH Faculty of Ayurveda Shillong|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Meghalaya Ayush 2022 counselling?
Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Meghalaya will conduct the Meghalaya Ayush counselling.
Is North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong Application Form 2022 released?
North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong 2022 Application Form will be released on 16/01/2023 through the website through online mode.
In which mode Meghalaya NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
Meghalaya NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Meghalaya NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Is Ayush Counselling 2022 started?
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2022, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.
Which AYUSH course is best?