The Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by Shillong at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Meghalaya. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process. Through this counselling process, candidates will get admission to their preferred Top Medical Government/Private college of Meghalaya after appearing in Counselling Procedure. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
|Latest Update: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science, Shillong released the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022 Notice to all candidates applying for the MD/MS courses; the first round of counselling will be on 1st October 2022.|
Table of Contents
- Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Meghalaya NEET PG 2022 Seat Matrix (Out)
- Meghalaya NEET PG 2022 Counselling Bond Amount
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Meghalaya PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure 2022 (out)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Meghalaya is conducted by the North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (neigrihms.gov.in). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling, announced on neigrihms.gov.in’s Official Website.
|Date starting for submission of Offline Applications||01/09/2022|
|Last date for submission of Offline Applications||27/09/2022|
|Merit list as per NEET PG 2022 Scorecard||29/09/2022|
|1st Counselling||To be notified|
|Commencement of the Session||01/10/2022|
Application Fee For Meghalaya NEET PG 2022
Below is the fee structure of Meghalaya Admission 2022. Candidates can check the system. It is divided into categories:
|Application Processing Fee||Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only.|
(Deposit only by Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted)
The prescribed amount of the Application Processing Fee, i.e. Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand five hundred only) plus charges as applicable, should be deposited through offline mode by Challan only (Available on the NEIGRIHMS website). Candidates are advised to retain the candidate’s copy of Challan as proof of payment of the Fee.
NOTE: It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure to provide a correct address in the Application Forms
Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022
Applicants can visit the official portal of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Counselling before speaking about the counselling procedure Meghalaya NEET PG 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong.
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice Filling
Visit the website- http://www.neigrihms.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the EIGRIHMS Shillong website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Meghalaya NEET PG 2022 Seat Matrix (Out)
PG (MD/MS) Course: NEIGRIHMS will not conduct examinations to fill up the seats available for the open Northeast (NE) category, including the seats reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS only. They are of 3 (three) years duration. No exemption will be given to any candidate. The candidate joining MD/MS degree course shall be called Junior Resident (Post Graduate). The commencement of the academic session will be notified later. The number of seats available in each speciality for the session 2022-23 is shown below as per MCI recognition and Letter of Permission (LOP) from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
|50% All India |
|Open North |
|Candidates pass out |
from NEIGRIHMS As
|04||General Medicine||MCI Recognised||2||1||1||0|
|06||Obst and Gynaecology||MCI Recognised||2||1||1||0|
|09||Radio diagnosis||MCI Recognised||2||1||0||1|
(a) 50% of the total seats will be “all India quota seats”, and the remaining 50% of the seats will be an open Northeast category, of which 50% [i.e. 25% of overall seats] will be reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS.
(b) Selection will be entirely on the basis of Merit of the candidates who applied for NEIGRIHMS seats on the marks secured in NEET PG 2022. Candidates securing less than 50% in NEET PG Examination shall not be considered, and names will not be considered for admission, and names will not be included in the merit list and waiting list.
Meghalaya NEET PG 2022 Counselling Bond Amount
- Each Junior Resident (PG) will be on continuous service for a period of three years and will be required to execute a bond on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/-. Copy of language of the bond to be executed can be collected/ obtained from the Dean’s Office, NEIGRIHMS. The bond, duly completed in all respects, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining.
- If any candidate who joins the PG (MD/MS) course and leaves the said course before the expiry of one year of joining, he/she shall be liable to pay a sum of Rs.10.00 lakhs (Rupees ten lakhs only) and any candidate who joins the PG course and leaves 2nd year of joining, shall be liable to pay a sum of Rs. 15.00 lakhs (Rupees fifteen lakhs only) any candidate who joins the PG course and leaves in3rd year of joining, shall be liable to pay a sum of Rs. 20.00 lakhs (Rupees Twenty lakhs only) by way of compensation/losses incurred by the NEIGRIHMS due to such mid-term departure.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1, 2 and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong is conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Meghalaya PG Medical Colleges Fees Structure 2022 (out)
|One Time Fees|
|University Enrolment & Registration Fees||Rs.700/-|
|Hostel Fees||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Sports & Games Fees||Rs.1,000/-|
|Cultural and Annual Meet Fees||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Health Care Fees||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Security deposit (for different sections, which is refundable at the completion of the respective course)||Rs.20,000/-|
*Fee Structure may be changed
*Mess Fee will be decided by the Mess Committee based on actual monthly expenditure
- Note 1: The Hostel Security deposit and Caution Money are refundable.
- Note 2: Fees and other charges, including hostel rent, once paid, shall not be refunded in any case, and no correspondence will be entertained in this connection. However, the caution money will be refunded to those candidates who do not join the course. The caution money must be claimed within one year after completion of the course only after receipt of the “No Dues Certificate”, failing which it will be forfeited.
- Note 3: The fees are to be paid at the time of admission.
- Note 4: The above fees are subject to revision at the discretion of the Institute/Government of India, and candidates are required to pay such tuition fees as may be prescribed by the Institute/Government of India from time to time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Meghalaya conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
Yes, Manipur is conducting the NEET PG counselling.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Meghalaya?
20 seats are available for NEET PG counselling 2022.
Who conducts the Meghalaya NEET PG Counselling 2022?