Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Kamothe Navi Mumbai are among the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra. The College is popularly known as MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai and was founded in 2003-04. The College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai (MGMDCH Navi Mumbai), Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Kamothe Navi Mumbai
- Course Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Address
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Kamothe Navi Mumbai
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Maharashtra Dental College Latur.
|College Name||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Kamothe Navi Mumbai|
|Popular Name||MGMDCH Navi Mumbai|
|Hospital Attached||MGM Medical College & Hospital, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by –DCI
- Aid Status-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counseling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
MGMDCH Navi Mumbai Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||4|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|PG Diploma||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about MGMDCH Navi Mumbai BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MGMDCH Navi Mumbai, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at MGMDCH Navi Mumbai is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
|S.no||Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai|
Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College and Hospital Kamothe Navi Mumbai
Junction of NH-4 & Sion Panvel Expressway,
Sector- 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-410209
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai is 100.
Q. Does MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai have a hostel?
A. Yes, MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai.
Q. Can I know the exact location of MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. Junction of NH-4 & Sion Panvel Expressway, Sector- 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-410209.
Q. Is MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai is government or private?
A. MGM Dental College Navi Mumbai is a private dental college.