Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted on the basis of the NEET 2022 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process for Mizoram Ayush NEET counselling with the release of the Mizoram Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- Eligibility Criteria
- Counselling Fee
- Mizoram Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Mizoram Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the complete details of Mizoram NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 November 2022 (Started)|
|Mizoram Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram|
|No. of Government Seats in Mizoram||BAMS – 0|
BUMS – 0
BHMS – 0
BNYS – 0
|No. of Private Seats in Mizoram||BAMS – 0|
BUMS – 0
BHMS – 0
BNYS – 0
Mizoram Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
|The first round of counselling|
|Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|The seat allotment list will be released||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||To be announced|
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2005 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNSY/BSMS Courses.
Mizoram Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
Mizoram NEET Counselling Process
- Registration Process: Applicants can first register on the official website, get the user ID and password for subsequent logins, and carefully fill in all the required details.
- Choice Filling Process: After successfully registering, applicants will appear with the choice filling process. In this process, applicants must fill in the college choices as per their preference.
- Document Verification: Verifying the documents is the necessary procedure. Without verifying the documents, applicants will not be considered for further guidelines; you should take all documents in original along with one set of photocopies.
- Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted based on the candidate’s ranking in the merit list. Candidates unsatisfied with the assigned seats can apply for the subsequent round of counselling.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Mizoram Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
Mizoram Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various BHMS/BNYS and BAMS colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. The updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Mizoram was officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) of the participating colleges, click the link below. Here is a list of the Top Ayush Colleges in Mizoram.
Note: Here, no BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, or BSMS colleges.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Mizoram Ayush 2022 counselling?
Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram, will conduct the Mizoram Ayush counselling.
Is the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram Application Form 2022 released?
Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram 2022 Application Form, will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Mizoram NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The counselling for Mizoram NEET 2022 admission will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Mizoram NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Is Ayush Counselling 2022 started?
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2022, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.
Which AYUSH course is best?