National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University is one of the leading medical universities in Russia with a long history and glorious traditions. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Saransk, Russia. According to the performance indicators of Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, it occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education institutions and higher medical and educational institutions in Russia. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most significant one at National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia. The University can cover more than 7,000 students every year for medical education.
The University has provided 50+ Departments. The academic classes are organized at 20+ teaching hospitals and research and practice centres. There are over 100 courses available to choose from and learn in the best way possible. Throughout this article, we provide information about National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia for Indian Students, as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Table of Contents
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fees Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia
Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia consists of 06 faculties and 50+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of National research at Ogarev Mordovia State University, Russia.
|Name of Institute||National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, Ogarev Mordovia State University|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Location||St. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. of Faculties||19|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Ogarev Mordovia State University Admission 2023:
Note: Ogarev Mordovia State University Hostel provides students with well-furnished rooms and healthy food.
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University fee structure is affordable.
- The university is really old and has experienced professors and doctors from around the globe to guide you.
- There is also a great opportunity to learn Russian while studying. Learning a new language is a skill that helps you everywhere in the country and adds beauty to your resume.
- The most preferred and known courses are natural sciences, mathematics and economics.
- Russian culture itself is so much to learn from.
Faculty & Staff
Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia consists of 06 faculties and 50+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before admission to National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Ogarev Mordovia State University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4300|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 3,52,600|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 50,000|
|Total Fee||Rs 4,02,600|
1$= Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, please compare the Ogarev Mordovia State University MBBS Syllabus to some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Ogarev Mordovia State University Ranking all over Russia & Ogarev Mordovia State University World Ranking all over the world are mentioned as:-
|Name of Institute||National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University|
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Saransk City
- Saransk is located in the eastern part of central Russia, on the Insar river banks, 656km southeast of Moscow.
- The city acquires around 72 sq. km with a population of about 308,000.
- The city was founded on the southeastern outskirts of the Russian Kingdom in the year 1641.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia also has some disadvantages; these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia
Address: st. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is National Research Ogarev Mordovia University Russia located?
St. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005
What is the MBBS course duration at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia is 6 Years.
Is the National Research University Russia NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the National Medical Commission (MCI).
What is the world ranking of National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
The world ranking of National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University is 1482 (www.4icu.org)
Is it possible for a student to work while studying at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
Yes, working while studying only if the company agrees with the student’s condition/situation is possible.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS