National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Russia, with a long history and glorious traditions. It is a recognised university to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Saransk, Russia. According to the performance indicators of Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, it occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education institutions and higher medical and educational institutions in Russia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fees Structure
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of National research at Ogarev Mordovia State University, Russia.
|Name of Institute||National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, Ogarev Mordovia State University|
|Year of Establishment||1957|
|Location||St. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. of Faculties||19|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Ranking||Country – 97|
World – 961
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Courses offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship|
The medical faculties of National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia see some important points?
- National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University are fee structure is affordable.
- The university is really old and has got experienced professors and doctors from around the globe to guide you throughout.
- There is also a great opportunity to learn Russian while studying. Learning a new language is not only a skill but also helps you everywhere in the country and adds beauty to your resume.
- Natural sciences, Mathematics and Economics are the most preferred and known courses.
- Russian culture itself is so much to learn from.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS in National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
The Ogarev Mordovia State University fees 2022 & Ogarev Mordovia State University MBBS fees as mentioned below. The Ogarev Mordovia State University fee structure is given as follows:-
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 4143|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 2,90,000|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 50,000|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Saransk City
- Saransk is located in the eastern part of central Russia, standing on the Insar river banks, 656km southeast of Moscow.
- The city acquires around 72 sq. km with a population of about 308,000.
- The city was founded in the southeastern outskirts of the Russian Kingdom in the year 1641.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where is National Research Ogarev Mordovia University Russia located?
A. st. Bolshevik, 68, Saransk, Republic of Mordovia, 430005
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
A. The MBBS course duration at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia is 6 Years.
Q. Is the National Research University Russia NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the National Medical Commission.
Q. What is the world ranking of National research Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
A. The world ranking of National research Ogarev Mordovia State University is 1482 (www.4icu.org)
Q. Is it possible for a student to work while studying at Ogarev Mordovia State University Russia?
A. Yes, working while studying only if the company agrees with the student’s condition/situation is possible.