North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine with a long history and glorious traditions. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Vladikavkaz, Russia. According to the performance indicators of NOSU Russia, it occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education and medical educational institutions in Russia. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most extensive at North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia.
The University can cover more than 3,000 students every year for medical education. The University has provided 35+ Departments. The academic classes are organized at 10+ teaching hospitals and research and practice centres. This article provides information about North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
- College Summary
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
- Courses offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fees Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
The University consists of 6 faculties and 35+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia.
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy, Russia|
|Popular Name||NOSU Russia, North Ossetian Medical Academy Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1939|
|Location||Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||6|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The North Ossetian State, Medical Academy Student Support, are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their North Ossetian State Medical Academy Admission 2023:-
Note: North Ossetian State Medical Academy Hostel is famous for its living structure across all universities, providing hostel services in Russia.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why study at the North Ossetian State Medical Academy in Russia?
- An academy is affiliated with the Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- The academy does have a hostel facility and food facility for international and national students.
- The infrastructure is beautifully designed and, also, the environment of the college is very much safe and calm for the students.
- The MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy is being approved and accepted globally.
- An academy has highly qualified staff members.
Faculty & Staff
North Ossetian Medical Academy Russia consists of 06 faculties and 35+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to North Ossetian State Academy Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of North Ossetian State Academy Russia.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission at North Ossetian State Academy Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of North Ossetian State Medical Academy Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (approx)||4600 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 3,77,200/-|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 14,76,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 18,53,200/-|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia, please compare the North Ossetian State Medical Academy MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
Below mentioned is the North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking all around Russia & North Ossetian State Medical Academy World Ranking all around the world:-
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia|
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
List of Full English Medium Medical University in Russia
Russia is one of the fastest-growing destinations for international students to study MBBS abroad. The top medical universities in Russia offer their students the best medical education at economical fees. The easy-to-meet admission procedures of the best medical universities have made MBBS in Russia a top choice for Indian students. List of Full English Medium Medical University in Russia
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Vladikavkaz City
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy is situated in Vladikavkaz city, Russia, and it is the most beautiful town in the Large Caucasian Mountains. The nature of this city is at its best, comprising huge mountains with snow texture and glaciers, green alpine meadows and wild rivers.
- The climate of Vladikavkaz city is temporally continental with mild winter and dry summer due to the influence of the hot middle east air of the desert.
- Vladikavkaz city has a large population well known for Various cultures, sports and convenient transport communication.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
North Ossetian State Medical university Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The North Ossetian State Medical university Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
Address: Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz,
North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students),
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy valid in other countries?
Yes. After completing the MBBS course from the North Ossetian State Medical Academy, many opportunities are open for all students. The medical degree is globally accepted, and you can easily practice in any country.
Is vegetarian food available at North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
Yes, Pure vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
Where is North Ossetian State Medical Academy located?
North Ossetian State, Medical Academy Address, is Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
What is the world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
The world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy is 9344 (www.4icu.org)
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia?
The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly in English language for Indian students.
Is North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia MCI or NMC approved?
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; many students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia,
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia