North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine, with a long history and glorious traditions. It is a recognised university to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Vladikavkaz, Russia. According to the performance indicators of NOSU Russia, it occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education and medical institutions in Russia. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most extensive at North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia. The University can cover more than 3,000 students every year for medical education.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fees Structure
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia.
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy, Russia|
|Popular Name||NOSU Russia, North Ossetian State Medical Academy, North Ossetian Medical Academy Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1939|
|Location||Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||6|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia Ranking||Country – 351|
World – 9469
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship|
The medical facilities of North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia are:-
Why study at the North Ossetian State Medical Academy in Russia?
- An academy is affiliated by the Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- The academy does have the hostel facility and food facility for international and national students.
- The infrastructure is beautifully designed and, also the environment of the college is very much safe and calm for the students.
- The MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy is being approved and accepted globally
- An academy has highly qualified staff members.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at North Ossetian State Academy Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy fees 2022 & North Ossetian State Medical Academy MBBS fees as mentioned below. The North Ossetian State Medical Academy fee structure is given as follows:-
|Fee in USD (approx)||4600 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||3,22,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||12,60,000 INR|
|Total Fee||15,82,000 INR|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Vladikavkaz City
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy is situated in Vladikavkaz city, Russia, and it is the most beautiful town in the Large Caucasian Mountains. The nature of this city is at its best, comprising huge mountains with snow texture and glaciers, green alpine meadows and wild rivers.
- The climate of Vladikavkaz city is temporally continental with mild winter and dry summer due to the influence of the hot middle east air of the desert.
- Vladikavkaz city has a large population well known for Various cultures, sports and convenient transport communication.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
North Ossetian State Medical university Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The North Ossetian State Medical university Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is the MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy valid in other countries?
A. Yes. After completing the MBBS course from the North Ossetian State Medical Academy, many opportunities are open for all students as the medical degree is globally accepted, and you can easily practice in any country
Q. Is vegetarian food available at North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
A. Yes, Pure vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
Q. Where is North Ossetian State Medical Academy located?
A. North Ossetian State Medical Academy Address is Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
Q. What is the world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
A. The world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy is 8936 (www.4icu.org)
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia,
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia