Northwestern University is a private research university in Evanston, Illinois. Founded in 1851, Northwestern is the oldest chartered university in Illinois and is ranked among the most prestigious academic institutions in the world. The university is composed of eleven undergraduate, graduate, and professional schools, which include the Kellogg School of Management, the Pritzker School of Law, the Feinberg School of Medicine, the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, the Bienen School of Music, the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science, the Medill School of Journalism, the School of Communication, the School of Professional Studies, the School of Education and Social Policy, and The Graduate School.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Northwestern University|
|Year of Establishment||1851|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Northwestern University Ranking||National Rank 09|
World rank 24
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Northwestern University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Admission Start||September Intake|
We have provided you with information regarding the Northwestern University Fees for Indian Students in INR and others in USD. You can check the fees of different courses which is mentioned below.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and the capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture, and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About Chicago City
- Chicago is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Illinois and the third-most populous city in the United States.
- Chicago is famous for are: Chicago-style hot dogs, Chicago-style (deep dish) pizza, Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, jazz music, and 1920s gangsters, for example, Al Capone.
- The City of Chicago covers an area of 60,000 hectares and sits 176 meters (578 feet) above sea level on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan.
- The population of Chicago is 2,746,388.
- Chicago’s climate is typically continental, with cold winters, warm summers, and frequent short fluctuations in temperature, humidity, cloudiness, and wind direction. Many consider the more moderate temperatures of spring and fall to be the most pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is Northwestern University located?
A. Northwestern University’s address is 339 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, United States
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at Northwestern University?
A. MBBS Duration at the Northwestern University is 5 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of Northwestern University?
A. The World Ranking of the Northwestern University, world ranking 24(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- Northwestern University, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia