The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences (MCCMS), formerly known as Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (MCCM), is a private graduate-only research university based in Rochester, Minnesota, that trains physicians, scientists, and allied health professionals. The college is part of the Mayo Clinic academic medical centre and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). MCCMS consists of five schools that offer M.D., PhD, and other degrees, as well as medical residencies, fellowships, and continuing medical education (CME).
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||1915|
|Location||Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|MCCMS Ranking||World rank 243|
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Admission Start||September Intake|
We have provided you with information regarding the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences Fees for Indian Students in INR and others in USD. You can check the fees for different courses which are mentioned below.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture centre, and the capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture, and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About Rochester City
- Rochester is a city in the U.S. state of Minnesota and the county seat of Olmsted County. Located on rolling bluffs on the Zumbro River’s south fork in Southeast Minnesota, the city is the home and birthplace of the renowned Mayo Clinic.
- The economy of Rochester is influenced by the agricultural nature of the region. There are multiple dairy producers that are active in the area. In addition, Kerry Flavours and Ingredients, a subsidiary of the global Irish company called Kerry Group, maintains a production plant in Rochester that specializes in fermented ingredients found in bread, meats and other processed foods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences located?
A. MCCMS’s address is 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, United States
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Pharmacy?
A. MBBS Duration at the MCCMS is 5 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Sciences?
A. The World Ranking of the MCCMS, world ranking 243(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia