Patan Academy of Health Sciences Nepal was founded in 2008. It is one of the recognized universities to Pursue MBBS in Nepal, Situated in Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal. Pathan Medical College Nepal aims to work in close partnership with the national health system. It is based at the primary teaching hospital for the academy, which is Patan Hospital. Pathan Medical College Nepal comprises various faculties and departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Nepal national economy.
Throughout this article, we will provide all the important information about Patan Academy of Health Sciences Nepal, like Courses, Admission Process, Tuition Fees, Living costs, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Here are the essential details of Patan Medical College Nepal before we finish the college summary.
|Name of Institute
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences Nepal
|Patan Medical College Nepal, PAHS Nepal
|Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal
|Year of Establishment
|Medium of Teaching
|Total Fee: Rs.30,22,500
|Country Rank- 07
World Rank- 8432
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Nepal’s Tribhuvan International Airport
|Medical Colleges in Nepal
Patan Academy of Health Sciences courses provide quality medical education under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and utilize state-of-the-art technology. Here you can find the courses offered at Pathan Medical College Nepal.
|6 Years (English Medium)
Why study MBBS at Patan Academy of Health Sciences
- Accredited by Nepal Medical Council for quality education.
- Learn hands-on in various healthcare settings.
- Opportunities for research and innovation.
- Early clinical training to develop practical skills.
- Access to modern facilities for comprehensive learning.
Nepal has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to be admitted to the Pathan Medical College Nepal. This page has information regarding the College of Patan Academy of Health Sciences admission.
Nepal has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Pathan Medical College Nepal, check the eligibility below.
|It would help if you were at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Before admission to the Patan Academy of Health Sciences, Please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Nepal.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Nepal Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee.
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
The fee structure of the Patan Academy of Health Sciences fee structure for Indian students for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, for the Patan Academy of Health Sciences MBBS fees structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Tuition Fee (in Rupees)
|Hostel Fee (in Rupees)
|Insurance (in Rupees)
|Total Fee (in Rupees)
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Pathan Medical College Nepal ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences Ranking in Nepal
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences World Ranking
About Patan Nepal City
- Patan, also known as Lalitpur, is a historic city in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal.
- It is renowned for its rich cultural heritage, vibrant traditions, and stunning Newari architecture.
- The Durbar Square is the heart of Patan, showcasing numerous temples, palaces, and courtyards.
- The city is predominantly inhabited by Newars, who have a distinct culture and language.
- Patan is famous for its traditional arts and crafts, including metalwork, woodcarving, and pottery.
- The city boasts a rich religious heritage with Buddhist stupas, monasteries, and Hindu temples.
- Patan Museum is a must-visit for its remarkable collection of religious artifacts and artworks.
- Despite its ancient roots, Patan embraces modernity with bustling streets and contemporary amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When was Pathan Medical College Nepal established?
Patan Health Science Academy was established in 2008 with the charter granted by the Parliament of Nepal.
Is Pathan Medical College Nepal a good college?
Patan Academy of Health Sciences has good college facilities.
Which does the Patan Academy of Health Sciences accept the entrance exams?
Pathan Medical College will accept the entrance exam scores of NEET-UG.
Is Patan Academy of Health Sciences a private or government institution?
The Pathan Medical College Nepal is a public, not-for-profit tertiary academic institution dedicated to improving Nepal’s rural health.