Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the organizing authority of NEET PG Counselling 2022 in the state. Admission for courses like Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Postgraduate Diploma courses in the medical and dental government and private colleges of Puducherry are offered through NEET PG scores. To participate in the NEET PG Counselling 2022 it is necessary to fill out the registration form on the website. Candidates who will fill in the application form will only be considered for the NEET PG Counselling rounds.
The concerned authority will release the state category-wise merit list for the candidates who are eligible for the counselling on the basis of their NEET state rank. The seats are allotted on the basis of merit, category, choice and availability of seats. Candidates are required to attend the counselling on the respective date and time along with the original documents.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Important Dates
- Pondicherry NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
- Pondicherry NEET PG Merit List for PwD Category 2022 (Out)
- Important Command by MCC
- Application Fee (in Rupees) (Non-Refundable) 2022
- Pondicherry NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Critera & Non- Eligibility
- Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling 2022
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Allotment List (Out)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you to get a quick overview of the Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced|
|Pondicherry NEET PG Conducting Authority||Centralised Admission Committee, Puducherry|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?|
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of MCC regarding their Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates:
|Online registration||15-Sep-2022 to 23-Sep-2022 till 12 pm|
|Last date for payment of counselling fee||23-Sep-2022 till 8 pm|
|Choice filling||20-Sep-2022 to 25-Sep-2022 till 11: 55 pm|
|The seat allotment list will be released||28-Sep-2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||29-Sep-2022 to 04-Oct-2022|
Pondicherry NEET PG Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
Centralised Admission Committee, Puducherry has released the Pondicherry NEET PG 2022 Counselling Seat Matrix. For candidates who do know not about the Pondicherry seat matrix 2022, we have mentioned it below.
|Pondicherry NEET PG GQ seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Pondicherry NEET PG Overall seat matrix||Click Here|
Pondicherry NEET PG Merit List for PwD Category 2022 (Out)
Important Command by MCC
In this section, the candidates will get to know about the Important command of MCC. The authority will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Application Fee (in Rupees) (Non-Refundable) 2022
We have provided th Pondicherry NEET PG counselling application form fees for rupees and non-refundable fees category-wise.
|Type of Quota applied for||All (except|
(Puducherry Residents only)
|Rs. 3000 /-||Rs. 1500 /-|
|Management Quota (All)||Rs. 5000 /-||Rs. 2500 /-|
|NRI (For PG Dental only)||Rs. 10000 /-||Rs. 10000 /-|
Pondicherry NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Critera & Non- Eligibility
Pondicherry NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Critera & Non- Eligibility, Nationality Criteria for admission to Post Graduate Degree MD/MS Courses. we have mentioned the below the table for NEET PG Counselling Eligibility 2022
|S.No.||Eligibility||Non- Eligibility||Nationality Criteria|
|1.||The candidate must have passed the final MBBS examination (for MD/MS) examination from any recognized Institution / University and must have completed a satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship from 31.03.2022 to 30.06.2022*(for MD/MS Course) and must submit their internship completion certificate at the time of admission.||A candidate who has joined a Post Graduate Degree course in any branch and discontinued the course on any grounds after the cutoff date fixed by the National Medical Commission is not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years.||A candidate seeking admission through CENTAC should be an Indian National. However, French Nationals residing in the UT of Puducherry and covered by the terms of the Treaty of Cession shall be treated on par with Indian Nationals for the purpose of admission to all the courses.|
|2.||A candidate, in order to become eligible for admission, must obtain a minimum required percentile in NEET-PG 2022, as prescribed by regulatory authorities such as the National Board of Examination, National Medical Commission, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, etc., as the case may be.||A candidate who took an allotment for a PG Degree course in any branch in the final phase of counselling and did not joined the course on or before the cutoff date is not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years.|
Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling 2022
CENTAC will conduct the Puducherry PG Counselling 2022 online mode. In order to appear for medical counselling, candidates need to enter their choices of medical colleges and courses in which they wish to get specialization. They can enter as many choices for the counselling process. Based on the choices filled, state merit rank and seats available, final admission will be granted.
1. CENTAC will conduct three rounds of MP PG Counselling 2022. Once the seats will be allotted in the first round, the aspirants will be required to report to respective colleges for document verification.
2. Once the first round of counselling is completed, the admission committee will conduct a second round of Puducherry PG Medical Counselling 2022.
3. In case vacant seats are left after the first two rounds of counselling, then a mop-up round will be conducted.
4. Candidates for whom any seats have not been allotted in the first and second rounds can appear for the mop-up round.
- NEET PG 2022 scorecard.
- MBBS degree certificate and course completion certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship certificate.
- Final MBBS Part II Mark sheets.
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certificate issued by the MCI.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Class X Mark Sheet.
- Class XII Mark Sheet.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- NEET PG 2022 Allotment Letter.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Allotment List (Out)
|Mop-Up Round MQ Provisional Allotment List (Telugu Minority)||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round MQ Provisional Allotment List (Christian Minority)||Click Here|
|NEET PG Medical MQ 1/10th List (Out)||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Is CENTAC Puducherry conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
Answer: No, CENTAC Puducherry conducting state quota NEET PG counselling through online mode.
Question 2: Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
Answer: National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Question 3: What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Answer: Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
Question 4: How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
Answer: 50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Question 5: Who conducts the Pondicherry NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Answer: CENTAC Puducherry.