Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia was established in March 1920. The educational process is based on modern principles and new formations, and medical development trends. Privolzhsky Research Medical University is one of the oldest Medical Colleges in Russia. The University is also known as PRMU Russia. PRMU Russia creates the basis for the high quality of education through a combination of the high level of scientific research and advanced clinical practice, cooperates with Medical Research Institutes, administrations of Public Health Services, medical establishments of Nizhny Novgorod region, of Volga Federal Region.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Privolzhsky Research Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Privolzhsky Research Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||PRMU Russia, Privolzhsky Research Medical University, Privolzhsky Medical University, Privolzhsky Research University|
|Privolzhsky Research Medical University Location||Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1920|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||600|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Affiliation by||Ministry of Health of the Russian|
|Privolzhsky Research Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Privolzhsky Research Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 306 |
World Rank: 6551
|Privolzhsky Research Medical University Official Website||pimunn.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Medical and preventive||Preventive medicine|
The Medical faculties of the Privolzhsky Research Medical University are:-
Why Study MBBS At Privolzhsky Research Medical University?
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University provides scientific research and educational work to students during medical education.
- The teaching system at Privolzhsky Research Medical University is based on the most recent precepts and development and medical development directions.
- The World Health Organization has acknowledged Privolzhsky Research Medical University, which is also recognised by the National Medical Commission.
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University offers a reasonable fee structure which makes it very much affordable for worldwide medical aspirants to pursue MBBS.
- With the use of contemporary management and internal education quality monitoring, Privolzhsky Research Medical University provides a high grade of education.
- The graduates are awarded a first professional medical degree of M. D. (Doctor of Medicine).
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Privolzhsky Research University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Below are the Privolzhsky Research Medical University fees 2022-23 and Privolzhsky Research Medical University MBBS fees. The Privolzhsky Research Medical University fee structure is given as follows:-
|General Medicine (English)||391 000,00 rubles|
|General Medicine (Russian)||365 500,00 rubles|
|Dentistry (English)||433 500,00 rubles|
|Dentistry (Russian)||382 500,00 rubles|
|Pharmacy (English)||357 000,00 rubles|
|Pharmacy (Russian)||357 000,00 rubles|
|Distant preparatory course||161 500,00 rubles a year|
Privolzhsky Research Medical University – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Privolzhsky Research Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Nizhny Novgorod City
- Nizhny Novgorod is a city situated on the Volga River in the western part of Russia.
- Once Nizhny Novgorod city was known as one of the most critical military cities in Russia.
- The city attracts lots of tourists during ancient times, including historical monuments and fantastic river views.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Privolzhsky Research Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Privolzhsky Research Medical University also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is the teaching staff of Privolzhsky Research Medical University experienced?
A. Yes, Privolzhsky Research Medical University’s faculty members have decades of experience teaching primary medicine to worldwide medical aspirants.
Q. Are the girls safe during MBBS education at Privolzhsky Research Medical University?
A. Yes, Privolzhsky Research Medical University has a high-security class, and during MBBS course education, the girls can feel safe and comfortable on the university campus and hostel premises.
Q. Is Indian food available for Indian students while doing an MBBS course?
A. Yes, students from India who pursue the MBBS course can get fresh and nutritious Indian food in the campus canteen of Privolzhsky Research Medical University.
Q. Where is Privolzhsky Research Medical University located?
A. 603005, Nizhny Novgorod, pl. Mining and Pozharsky. d.10 / 1