Pskov State University is a public university located in Pskov, Russia. It was established in 2010 by merging leading educational institutions in the Pskov region. Pskov State University Russia offers a variety of student support services, including academic advising, career counselling and financial aid. Pskov State University Russia offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of fields. Pskov State University is Affiliated with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
This article provides information about Pskov State University, Mainly for Indian Students, such as Faculties, Fees, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking etc.
Let us have a look at the important details of Pskov State University.
|Name of Institute
|Pskov State University Russia
|PSU Russia, Pskov State Medical University
|Pskov Oblast, Russia
|Year of Establishment
|Natalia Anatolievna Ilyina
|No. of Faculties
|No. of Students
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|USD: $ 4,200/- (Per-Annual)
INR: Rs. 3,48,600/- (Per-Annual)
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
The Pskov State University is one of the biggest medical universities in Russia, and it is affiliated and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Pskov State University has four faculties on campus. The faculty details are given below.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Medical Biochemistry
- Faculty of Medical Cybernetics
- Faculty of Psychological Education
Pskov State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Pskov State University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs. If you want more details about the MBBS course.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Pskov State University Russia?
- Excellent and well-experienced faculty make learning a very guided and well-informed adventure.
- Pskov State Medical University participates in various international events that are based on education and helps students gain much more confidence in the outside world.
- PSU Russia has 56 various departments and 179 educational programs.
- The cost of MBBS education at the Pskov State University is low & relatively affordable to each medical student. MBBS degree from the university is accepted globally.
- It allows international students to experience a whole new country and a varied learning experience.
- No donation charges or any additional fees.
- The university offers fundamental education with a broad outlook with an adequate research approach by providing highly qualified teaching staff.
- It is recognized as one of Russia’s oldest universities.
- It helps students gain a creative edge by hosting a series of research projects.
- The university has 22 training and laboratory buildings.
You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam to complete your Pskov State University admission in 2024-25.
Check the eligibility criteria below if you want to study MBBS at the Pskov State University.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Before taking admission to Pskov State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Pskov State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Pskov State University fees for 2024-25.
|Tuition Fees in USD Per Year
|Tuition Fees in INR Per Year
According to UniRank, the Pskov State University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Pskov State University Country Ranking
|Pskov State University World Ranking
About Pskov City
- Pskov is a city in western Russia, near Estonia. It’s known for the Pskov Krom, a citadel whose fortress and Holy Trinity Cathedral date from medieval times.
- The estimates of the population of Pskov land in the middle of the 16th century range from 150 to 300 thousand.
- The climate of Pskov is humid continental (Köppen climate classification Dfb) with maritime influences due to the city’s relative proximity to the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland, with relatively mild (for Russia) but still quite a long winter and warm summer.
- Pskov is accessible by road and rail, with connections to other major cities in Russia. The city is also a gateway to the western border, facilitating cross-border trade and travel.
Pskov State University, Russia
Address: Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4
Official Website: www.pskgu.ru/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Pskov State University located?
Pskov State University is located along Pskov, st. L. Tolstoy, building 4.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Pskov State University Russia?
Yes, Pskov State Medical University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.