Dear admission seekers, if you are looking for NEET PG admission in Punjab, you are on the right platform. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (Punjab) conducts the Entrance test and procedure of counselling in Punjab. Candidates who are willing to be a part of Punjab medical/ dental colleges can apply for the NEET PG Counselling 2022. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab, was established in 1973. It gives admission to different Government / private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Punjab as per the NEET PG rank score. The candidates must qualify for their NEET PG exam with a minimum score before registering in Punjab NEET PG Counselling.
In this article, you will get to know all the relevant information you need to know before applying to the Punjab NEET PG counselling. The candidates must read all the mentioned details carefully to get to their dream colleges.
|Latest Update:-Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, has released the Punjab NEET PG Counselling revised provisional merit list under NRI candidates for Admission to MD/MS and MDS courses at bfuhs.ac.in/mdms/|
Table of Contents
- Punjab NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
- Punjab NEET PG Revised Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
- Punjab NEET PG Provisional Merit Lists 2022 (Out)
- Punjab NEET PG Counselling
- Documents required
- Punjab NEET PG Provisional Merit list
- Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021 (Out)
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Cutoff 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Punjab NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out) 2022
Candidates have on the related dates to Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling. You can check out mentioned in the table below.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||16.09.2022|
|Inviting objections to the provisional merit list Note: Objections are invited only by personal visit along with relevant documents/records in Admission Branch, BFUHS, Faridkot.||On 19.09.2022 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Display of revised provisional merit list after considering objections (if any)||21.09.2022|
|Online filling of choices of college/speciality for all courses.Note: As per the All India counselling schedule, the result of All India Quota counselling will be declared on 28.09.2022. If any candidates to whom seats will be allotted through All India counselling want to change/remove the choices submitted by them, then he/she can alter/remove the choices on 29.09.2022 through login ID.||23.09.2022 to |
|Processing of seat allotment|
|Display of Provisional allotment/result|
|Inviting objections to the provisional allotment (if any) by the NEET PG aspirants Note: Objections are invited only by personal visit along with relevant documents/records in Admission Branch, BFUHS, Faridkot during working hours only.|
On 07.10.2022 Upto 11.00 AM
|In case there is any change in provisional allotment after considering objections, the same will be displayed on the university website on|
|Reporting by candidates to respective allotted college and deposition of six-month fee through university payment gateway available on the university website in candidate’s login|
Punjab NEET PG Revised Provisional Merit List 2022 (Out)
BFUHS has released the Punjab NEET PG Counselling revised provisional merit list under NRI candidates for Admission to MD/MS and MDS courses. The candidates we have mentioned below are in the table.
|Punjab NEET PG Combined Merit list||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET PG Merit list NRI||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Provisional Merit Lists 2022 (Out)
Punjab NEET PG has released the Provisional Merit list and NRI Merit list. You can check the information given in the table below
|Provisional Merit List for Punjab NEET PG 6 Months Trg. in Ultrasonography Courses,||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List for MDS Courses||Click Here|
|NRI Candidates Merit List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Counselling
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Punjab NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Punjab NEET PG Counselling procedure 2022. A candidate can visit the official portal of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab, to get themselves registered for NEET PG Punjab State Counselling. The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-https://bfuhs.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG(NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Research & Medical Education, Punjab.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4: Online Choice filling
Visit the website- https://bfuhs.ac.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5: Seat allotment
- Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://bfuhs.ac.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If the candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below are the required documents candidates need to upload during the registration process:
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab, conducts the counselling by following the below-given Norms.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
Punjab NEET PG Provisional Merit list
|Provisional Merit List for NRI Seats||Click Here|
|Provisional Combined Mop-Up Merit List||Click Here|
|Provisional Revised Combined Mop-Up Merit List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Mop-Up Round Revised Tentative Vanacy Position (Out)
|MD / MS||Click Here|
|For Admission to 6th Month Training Course of Ultrasonography||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Mop-Up Round Updated Tentative Vanacy Position (Out)
|Revised Tentative Vacancy Position of Adesh Medical College Bathinda||Click Here|
|MD / MS||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Not Eligible Candidates List (Out)
Punjab NEET PG Provisional Selection cum Allotment List (Out)
|2nd Round Provisional Selection Cum Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection Cum Allotment List||Click Here|
|Stray Vacancy Round Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List (Out)
|2nd Round Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Corrigendum in Provisional Allotment List||Click Here|
Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix 2021 (Out)
The Punjab NEET PG Seat Matrix has been announced, and candidates are requested to check the seat matrix on the official website https://bfuhs.ac.in/. Below we have mentioned the total seats available in each college in Punjab and the number of seats divided into AIQ and State quota.
|Name of College||Total seats||AIQ||State quota|
|Government Medical College, Patiala||142||71||71|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||141||71||70|
|Guru Gobind Medical College, Faridkot||93||48||45|
|Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana||87||43||44|
|Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||78||39||39|
|Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Science, Sri Amritsar||79||40||39|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Bhatinda||55||28||27|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Punjab conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Punjab is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Punjab?
Around 618 seats are available in Punjab NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Punjab NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab