Rangpur Community Medical College, established in 2008, is a renowned public medical college in Rangpur, Bangladesh. It is a preferred choice for international students pursuing an MBBS in Bangladesh, and the college is affiliated with Rajshahi University. The MBBS program at Rangpur Community Medical College has a duration of 5 years, followed by a one-year compulsory internship.
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is cost-effective and affordable for Indian students, making it a favourable option for those pursuing education abroad. This page will deliver detailed information about the Rangpur Community Medical College fees, courses provided, admission procedure, available facilities, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Rangpur Community Medical College
- Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Why Study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Student Support
- Faculties of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Rangpur Community Medical College MBBS Fees
- Rangpur Community Medical College Ranking
- MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
- Ranking & Reputation
- About Bangladesh
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rangpur Community Medical College
Rangpur Community Medical College ensures comfortable accommodation for all its international students, providing separate hostel facilities for both male and female students. The Rangpur Community Medical College is proud to have students from national and global communities, with approximately 50% of the total student population of foreign students pursuing MBBS and BDS courses in their respective colleges.
|Name of Institute
|Rangpur Community Medical College Bangladesh1
|Rangpur Medical College, RCMC Bangladesh
|Year of Establishment
|Medium of Teaching
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
|Call Now > +91 88596 37232
|Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Ministry of Education, Bangladesh.
- NMC (National Medical Commission)3
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Why Study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh is regarded as one of the best colleges in the country.
- Rangpur Community Medical College in Bangladesh boasts a team of highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced professors, lecturers, and instructors committed to delivering high-quality medical education.
- The MBBS degree from the College is internationally recognized, allowing its graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- The staff at Rangpur Medical College communicates and instructs students in English, making it easier for them to understand.
- The fee structure at Rangpur Community Medical College is affordable.
This section will provide information about the student support services at Rangpur Community Medical College. Let’s take a look.
|Local Language Learning Classes
|NMC Screening Test Help Centre
Read Also:– MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad
The facilities at Rangpur Community Medical College are detailed below for students who secure admission to the college.
Faculties of Rangpur Community Medical College
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Obstetrics.
- Faculty of Cardiology.
- Faculty of Dermatology.
- Faculty of Nephrology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
Read Also: Is it Good to do MBBS from Abroad?
Rangpur Community Medical College provides high-quality medical programs under the guidance of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The Rangpur Community Medical College is renowned for its undergraduate medical programs.
|5 Years + 1 year (Internship)
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
You must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam to complete your Rangpur Community Medical College admissions 2024-25. It’s important to note that you only need to be eligible for the exam. Here are valuable resources for the NEET exam that will assist you in boosting your preparation.
Bangladesh has consistently been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Please check the eligibility criteria below if you want to study MBBS at Rangpur Community Medical College.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
|Duration of Course
|5 Years + 1 year (Internship)
Before applying to Rangpur Community Medical College, make sure not to forget to carry all the required documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bangladesh.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bangladesh Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee.
- HIV test documents.
Rangpur Community Medical College MBBS Fees
In this section, all the MBBS students get information about the Rangpur Community Medical College MBBS Fees for 2024. Rangpur Community Medical College fees for international Students are given below.
|Amount ($ USD)
|14,350 $ USD
|Admission and Other Fees
|5,600 $ USD
|Yearly Session Fee
|$2,250 × 4 Years
|9,000 $ USD
|Tuition Fee Monthly
|$200 × 60 Months
|12,000 $ USD
|Total Academic Cost for Foreign Students
|40,950 $ USD
|Scholarship on Development Fee
|(Waiver on Academic Fee)
|1,950 $ USD
|In Total Academic Cost
|39,000 $ USD
|Hostel Entry Fee
|300 $ USD
|Hostel Seat Rent
|$45 X 60 Months
|2700 $ USD
|Total Non-Academic Cost For MBBS Foreign Student
|3000 $ USD
|Total Academic Fee
|39,000 $ USD
|Total Non Academic Fee
|3,000 $ USD
|Total Course Fee
|42,000 $ USD
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Rangpur Community Medical College Ranking
According to Unirank, The Rangpur Community Medical College ranking in Bangladesh and Rangpur Community Medical College World Ranking:
|Rangpur Community Medical College Ranking in Bangladesh
|Rangpur Community Medical College World Ranking
MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
Before going to Bangladesh for medical school, compare the syllabus of MBBS programs at some of the country’s top-ranked and NMC-approved medical universities.
|1 1⁄2 Year
|Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
|Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine
|Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology
|Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Note: Surfaced Information is Subject to change.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Rangpur Community Medical College Ranking and Reputation in Bangladesh & all over the world.
|Name of Institute
|Rangpur Community Medical College Bangladesh
Bangladesh5, located in South Asia, shares borders with India and Myanmar. It ranks as the 92nd-largest sovereign state globally. Known for its high population density, the majority of its people practice Islam. Situated in the eastern part of the Bengal region, Bangladesh is a popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches, historical sites, and natural wonders.
|173,649,580 (Source: worldometers.info)
|148,460 square kilometres (57,320 sq mi) (Source: Wikipedia)
Other Languages: Hindi, Assamese, Oraon Sadri and Bihari
|Cool continental climate and Maximum temperatures in July (about 18 °C)
|73.69 % (Source: Dhaka Tribune)
|Islam (Official), Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity etc.
About Rangpur, Bangladesh
Rangpur is in northern Bangladesh and is recognized for its vital role in agriculture. As one of the eight administrative divisions in the country, it derives its name from the central city, Rangpur.
- Geography: Rangpur Division is situated in the northwestern part of Bangladesh, sharing borders with India to the west and north. It is surrounded by Rajshahi, Khulna, and Barisal divisions within Bangladesh.
- Education: Rangpur is home to educational institutions that play a significant role in the academic development of the region. The presence of universities, colleges, and schools is crucial for educating the local population.
- Culture: Rangpur boasts a rich and diverse cultural heritage that reflects the traditions and customs of the local people. Festivals, fairs, and cultural events are integral to the social life in Rangpur.
- Tourist Attractions: Rangpur boasts various tourist attractions, including historical sites, parks, and natural landscapes. Some popular places include Tajhat Palace, Rangpur Zoo, and the Teesta Barrage.
Rangpur Community Medical College Bangladesh
Address: Medical East Gate, Rangpur, Bangladesh
Phone No: Call Now > +91 885-963-7232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Rangpur Community Medical College NMC approved?
Yes, Rangpur Community Medical College is NMC Approved.
What kind of facilities does the Rangpur Community Medical College offer?
Caspian International School of Medicine provides students world-class amenities like libraries, auditoriums, dormitories, hospitals, transportation, computer labs, etc.
What is the location of the Rangpur Community Medical College?
The location of Rangpur Medical College is- Medical East Gate, Rangpur, Bangladesh.
Is the Rangpur Community Medical College government or private?
Rangpur Medical College is a Private medical college.