Russian National Research Medical University Russia was Establishment in the year 1906. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The emergence of a medical department within the MVZhK, in addition to the already existing historical-philosophical and physical-mathematical ones, fundamentally changed the status of this educational institution. The Russian National Research Medical University is one of the best Medical colleges in Russia. The University is also known as RNRMU Russia. By studying in circles, students receive additional practical skills and learn to conduct observations and experimental research.
The Russian National Research Medical University has more than 80 scientific circles in various medical areas: therapy, paediatrics, surgery and biomedical sciences. This article provides information about Russian National Research Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Table of Contents
- Russia National Research Medical University
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Russia National Research Medical University
Russian National Medical University’s history of many university departments, such as the Department of General Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Psychiatry, Faculty Surgery, and Forensic Medicine, began precisely in 1906 with the introduction of these disciplines into the curriculum of the medical department of the MVZhK.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of the Russian National Research Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Russian National Research Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||RNRMU Russia, Russian National Medical University, Russian State Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1906|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. of Faculties||2000+|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Russian National Research Medical University Student Support:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Russian National Research Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Russian State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Russian National Research Medical University Hostel provides students with the best living structure, which is favourable. Russian State Medical University Application must be filled out if you want to take admitted to this university.
Russian National Research University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Russian National Research Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Russian National Research Medical University Russia?
- Russian National Research Medical university is located in the liveliest and most spectacular cities in Russia.
- The staff consists of over 1900 professors who teach 100 subjects on the same university campus itself which ensures high-quality education.
- This is one of the top-rated medical universities in Russia.
- Most of the large government hospitals in Moscow are affiliated with this university.
- This university is accredited by the Medical Council of India and approved by the World Health Organization.
Faculty & Staff
In 1924 it was decided to join the medical faculty of the 2nd Moscow State University of the State Higher Medical School. And at the Faculty of Medicine, they began to train accelerated physicians who completed an entire course of study in 3.5 and even two years. In three semesters, students had to study 17 clinical and five theoretical disciplines.
If you want admission to Russian National Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Russian State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission to Russian National Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Russian National Research Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Russian National Research Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Other Fees||Total Fees|
|1st Year||6,300/- (USD) Rs. 5,16,600/-||430/- (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||6,300/- (USD)|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Russia National Research Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Russian National Medical University Ranking all across Russia & Russian National Medical University World Ranking are mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Russian National Research Medical University Russia|
Russian National Research Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Russian National Research Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Moscow City
- Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is home to over 10 million residents and countless non-residents.
- Moscow city is the main transport hub of Russia, it is a political, cultural, economic, and scientific centre.
- The population of Moscow is about 12,198,000 according to the 2015 census, and it has an area of 2,561 sq. km.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russian National Research Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Russian National Research Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Russian National Research Medical University
Address: 117997, Moscow, st. Ostrovityanova, building 1
Phone: +91-9999709233 (Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is the Russian National Research Medical University?
Russian National Research Medical University Address is 117997, Moscow, st. Ostrovityanova, building 1.
What is the MBBS course duration at Russian National Medical University?
The MBBS course duration at Russia National Research Medical University is 6 Years.
Is the Russian National Medical University NMC Approved?
Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
What is the world ranking of Russia National Research Medical University?
The world ranking of the Russian National Medical University is 3073 (www.4icu.org)
Is it possible to work while studying at Russian National Research Medical University?
Yes, it is possible to work while studying at Russian National Medical University only if you can find a company with their situation or condition.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students