Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia was founded in 1925. The Institute for the Protection of Mothers and Infants was opened, later becoming the St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. The University provides a high level of education, which guarantees the demand for graduates in the labour market, and it is one of the Top medical colleges in Russia. Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia is a well-respected medical university, and its graduates are in high demand in Russia and around the world. The university is also a popular choice for international students, with students from over 50 countries enrolled. SPbSPMU is a well-respected medical university with a long history of excellence in education and research. The university is a good choice for students who want to study MBBS Abroad.
The Russian Rector’s Union, the prize-winners of the Golden Medal: European Quality competition in the nomination of Top 100 Russian Universities, were awarded. This article provides information about Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, Such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Fee Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc. Many benefits of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
Table of Contents
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Faculty & Staff
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2023
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in Pediatrics, including a 6-year MBBS program, a 5-year MD program and postgraduate programs, including a PhD program and a Master of Science program. If you are interested in studying Pediatrics, St. Petersburg State Medical University is a great option. The university has a strong reputation, a wide range of programs, and a focus on research. You will also have the opportunity to study in a beautiful city with a rich history. Russian culture is a rich and diverse mix of influences from different cultures, including Slavic, Turkic, and European cultures. The country’s vast size and long history have also contributed to its unique cultural identity.
Before we complete the College Summary, let us look at the essential details of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||St. Petersburg University, St. Petersburg State Medical University|
|Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Year of Establishment||1925|
|Location||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Ranking||Country- 152|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian|
|No. of Faculties||06|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Status: Government
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University students support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their St. Petersburg State Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Hostel provides an affordable way of living.
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University?
- Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University has experienced staff which help the student all the time.
- The medium of teaching at Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical University is English.
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University organises Various Russian and international awards and competitions for teachers and students.
- Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University has a partnership with many other world-class universities, thus enabling students to participate in student exchange programmes.
- Provides world-class medical education with world-class infrastructure.
Faculty & Staff
Saint Petersburg Paediatrics Medical University consists of Six faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad in MBBS College|
Before taking admission at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from GPMU Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2023
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University fee structure 2023. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fees (Ruble)||Tuition Fees (INR)|
Note: 1 Ruble = Rs. 1.33. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Saint Petersburg Pediatric Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Ranking all around Russia & Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University World Ranking are mentioned below:
|Name of Institute||Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University|
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. Russia is the largest country in the world by area, spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It has a population of over 144 million people, making it the ninth most populous country in the world. Russian art is known for its bold colours and its expressionistic style. Some of the most famous Russian artists include Ivan Aivazovsky, Wassily Kandinsky, and Kazimir Malevich.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About St. Petersburg City
- Saint Petersburg city in Russia is a city of national importance in Russia. It is the second-largest city in Russia.
- It is an important administrative centre of the Northwestern Federal District and the Leningrad region.
- It is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in northwest Russia, at the mouth of the Neva River.
- St. Petersburg is an important tourist, economic, and scientific centre of the country and a significant transport hub.
- The population of Saint Petersburg is about 5,222,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 1,439 sq. km.
- Since its foundation in 1703, St. Petersburg city has played a vital role in Russian history.
- Saint Petersburg city lies 22m above sea level. The climate in Saint Petersburg city is temperate and warm.
- Saint Petersburg is a city having significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, the city experiences a lot of rain.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg city is 22.4 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
Address: Litovskaya Ulitsa, 2, St Petersburg, Russia, 194100
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University located?
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia is located along Litovskaya Ulitsa, 2, St Petersburg, Russia, 194100.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University accept transferees?
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University?
Yes, St. Petersburg State Medical University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe. A lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank