Shri Kalyan Government Medical College Sikar is a full-fledged tertiary Medical college in Sikar, Rajasthan. The College is popularly known as Sikar Medical College. It was established in 2020, affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, and recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Sikar Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process 2022
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Sikar Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Shri Kalyan Government Medical College Sikar|
|Popular Name||Sikar Medical College|
|Location||Sikar, Rajasthan, India|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Government
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Admission to various programmes at Shri Kalyan Government Medical College Sikar is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about Sikar Medical College Sikar will help you do proper research.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Rajasthan NEET Counselling|
The Sikar Medical College Sikar fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|MBBS (Govt. Quota) Fees||Managementseat tuition fee/year||NRI seat tuition fee /year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process 2022
Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. A candidate can visit the official portal of the Medical Education Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Shri Kalyan Government Medical College Sikar
Address: Sikar, Rajasthan, India
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in