Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad (SSCDS Vikarabad) is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as sai dental college Vikarabad and was founded in 2000-01. Sri Sai Dental College Vikarabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The college is affiliated with Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad (SSCDS Vikarabad) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad
- Courses Offered
- Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Address
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad
Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad is one of the topmost Private Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
|College Name||Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad|
|Popular Name||SSCDS Vikarabad, sai dental college Vikarabad|
|Affiliated to||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at SSCDS Vikarabad:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
SSCDS Vikarabad Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
SSCDS Vikarabad provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for three years.
|Conservative Dentistry||3 Years|
|Oral Surgery||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine||3 Years|
|Oral Pathology||3 Years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|Public Health Dentistry||6|
|Dental Operating Room Assistant||20|
Here this selection will let you about SSCDS Vikarabad BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SSCDS Vikarabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at SSCDS Vikarabad is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for SSCDS Vikarabad, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|S.no||Course||Average Fee (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022
- entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Dental College Vikarabad|
Sri Sai Dental College Vikarabad
Opp.Shiv Sagar, Kothrepally, Vikarabad
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in SSCDS Vikarabad?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in SSCDS Vikarabad is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for SSCDS Vikarabad?
A. SSCDS Vikarabad is a BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does SSCDS Vikarabad have a hostel?
A. Yes, SSCDS Vikarabad provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to SSCDS Vikarabad?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SSCDS Vikarabad.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SSCDS Vikarabad?
A. Sreepuram, Nartketpally, Nalgonda (Dt).
Q. Is SSCDS Vikarabad government or private?
A. SSCDS Vikarabad is private.