SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg is a full-fledged tertiary Medical college in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The College is popularly known as SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg. It was established in 2020, affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
In the article, we will share all the essential details about SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking & Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg
SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg is one of the new private colleges established in Maharashtra that provides only Undergraduate courses, i.e. MBBS Only.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg.
|Name of Institute||SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg|
|Popular Name||SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg|
|Location||Sindhudurg, Maharashtra, India|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Trust
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before discussing, let us look at the course overview offered at SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg.
Here in this selection, we will let you know about SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg will help you do proper research.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling|
The SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Course||Open Category||EWS/EBC Category||OBC Category||International Quota|
|Library Deposit||60,000/- (Refundable)|
|Laboratory Deposit||60,000/- (Refundable)|
|Hostel Deposit||60,000/- (Refundable)|
|Three Seater||AC: 1,75,000/-|
|Two Seater||AC: 2,00,000/-|
|One Seater||AC: 2,80,000/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
This Section will provide you with the SSPM Medical College Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg|
SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg
Address: At Post – Padve, Kasal, Tal – Kudal, Dist – Sindhudurga, Maharashtra, India
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.medicalcollege.sspmgroup.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg is 150.
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the SSPM Medical College Sindhudurg?
Ans. SSPM Medical College & Lifetime Hospital Sindhudurg is at At Post – Padve, Kasal, Tal – Kudal, Dist – Sindhudurga, Maharashtra, India.