St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia was founded in 1919 and is now the oldest institution of higher pharmaceutical education in Russia. The University has been training international students for over 50 years. The graduates of the University work in more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. The University has available necessary classroom facilities and laboratories, nurseries of medicinal plants, reading rooms, up-to-date apparatus and equipment for research, computer classes, and the Internet. Presently, foreign citizens from 21 countries are taught at the university, making up 25% of the total number of students.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequnetly Asked Questions ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1919|
|Language of Teaching||Russian|
|No. of Faculties||The University provides education in the Russian language in two faculties|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ranking||World Rank: 5834|
Country Rank: 257
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
The medical facilities of St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy Russia are:-
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Why Study MBBS At St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy Russia see some important points?
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University ranks second among the medical institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation according to the scientometric indicators of the RSCI.
- The Institute has experienced staff members who are to solve any issues of student’s anytime.
- The medium of teaching at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is the English language for students.
- The students annually take part in competitions of research projects for grants from the government of ST. Petersburg and win at ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University.
- The Institute has experienced staff members who are to solve any issues of students’ anytime.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University organises Various Russian and international awards and competitions for teachers and students.
- Due to the partnership with many universities, the students can participate in international exchange programs which improve their knowledge and training.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
|MBBS||English medium: 1st year: 5000 US$; 2-6th years: 4000 US$|
Russian medium: 1-6th year: 4000 US$
St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About St. Petersburg City
- Saint Petersburg city in Russia is a city of national importance in Russia. It is the second-largest city in Russia.
- It is an important administrative centre of the Northwestern Federal District and the Leningrad region.
- It is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in northwest Russia, at the mouth of the Neva River.
- St. Petersburg is an important tourist, economic, and scientific centre of the country and a significant transport hub.
- The population of Saint Petersburg is about 5,222,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 1,439 sq. km.
- Since its foundation in 1703, St. Petersburg city has played a vital role in Russian history.
- Saint Petersburg city lies 22m above sea level. The climate in Saint Petersburg city is temperate and warm.
- Saint Petersburg is a city having significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, the city experiences a lot of rain.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg city is 22.4 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequnetly Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia located?
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia accept transferees?
St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia?
Yes, St. Petersburg State Chemical-pharmaceutical Academy Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- Russian Currency (Ruble), Wikipedia