Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is a university in Yaroslavl, and it was founded in 1944. YSMU Russia is a large regional centre of medical education and biomedical research. It is also the leader in postgraduate education and medical training, retraining specialists in practical healthcare, medicine, pharmacy etc. There are highly qualified professionals from all medical institutions and local hospitals, and other Russian regions.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Yaroslavl Medical University Russia like Yaroslavl State Medical University Admission procedure, Yaroslavl State Medical University Courses, Yaroslavl State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Yaroslavl State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages study MBBS in Russia and more.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 290|
World Rank: 7520
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities of the Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
- Yaroslavl university is the big regional center of excellent quality medical education and biomedical research.
- This university has high skilled and very well-experienced academic staff that provides world-class teachings to the students.
- Yaroslavl State Medical University has good social facilities and structures such as a student healthcare center, a garden of medical plants, sports centers, five hostels, and the Volga River summer camp.
- The staff of this university consists of foreign international societies well-known scientists and clinicians from not only Russia but all over the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
|Faculty or Type of Education||Educational or another fee (payment) per year||Yaroslavl State Medical University fees for Indian Students|
|General Medicine Faculty||152.223,00 Rubbles||Rs. 155.24,00 /-|
|Pediatric Faculty||142.448,00 Rubbles||Rs. 145.27,00 /-|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||146.650,00 Rubbles||Rs. 149.56,00 /-|
|Residency Courses in Therapy Area||From 187.949,00 up to 209.609,00 Rubbles||From Rs. 191.68,00 /- to Rs. 213.77,00 /-|
|Residency Courses in Surgery Area||From 187.949,00 up to 258.523 Rubbles||From Rs. 191.68,00 /- to Rs. 263.65 /-|
|Postgraduate Study||From 140.380,00 up to 189.439,00 Rubbles||From Rs. 143.16 /- to Rs. 193.20 /-|
|Pre-Education (Preparatory) Courses of 8 months duration||78.932,00 Rubbles||Rs. 80.50 /-|
Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
Advantages of Studying in Russia
First Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
Q. Where is Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia located?
A. Revolyutsionnaya Ulitsa, 5, Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, 150000
Q. Is the Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the NMC.
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The MBBS course duration at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is 6 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The world ranking of Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia is 5980 (www.4icu.org)
Q. What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Yaroslavl State Medical University Russia?
A. The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly English language for Indian students.