St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia is one of the best medical universities in Russia. Saint-Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University was founded in 1925 as the Academic and Research Institute of Maternal Health and Babyhood Protection in the hospital basement on the 7th of January 1925. For many decades, the University is an international centre of higher medical education. Over the past half-century, it graduated several thousand foreign students from 70 countries on 4 continents. Currently, the University is open to students from over 50 countries.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Ranking 2024
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
|Name of Institute
|St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia
|Year of Establishment
|Language of Teaching
|No. of Faculties
|NMC & WHO-accredited
|World Rank: 167
Country Rank: 5016
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor
|Call Now >+91-8859637232
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Why Study MBBS At St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia see some important points?
- ST. Petersburg Pediatric University has the highest minimum USE scores among all medical universities in Russia.
- Medical University provides quality education with a lower tuition fee for doing an MBBS course.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University organises Various Russian and international awards and competitions for teachers and students.
- ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University is at 12th place among all scientific organizations in Russia.
- Due to the partnership with many universities, the students can participate in international exchange programs which improve their knowledge and training.
- The University is bound by partnership and cooperation agreements with leading foreign medical institutions.
- At ST. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, scientific research is traditionally a priority activity and includes all major areas of medicine.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Medium of Teaching
Note: Subject to be changed.
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Ranking 2024
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia :
|Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.
|Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower
|UTC+2 to +12
|Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)
|73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam
& 2% Others
About St. Petersburg City
- Saint Petersburg city in Russia is a city of national importance in Russia. It is the second-largest city in Russia.
- It is an important administrative centre of the Northwestern Federal District and the Leningrad region.
- It is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland, in northwest Russia, at the mouth of the Neva River.
- St. Petersburg is an important tourist, economic, and scientific centre of the country and a significant transport hub.
- The population of Saint Petersburg is about 5,222,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 1,439 sq. km.
- Since its foundation in 1703, St. Petersburg city has played a vital role in Russian history.
- Saint Petersburg city lies 22m above sea level. The climate in Saint Petersburg city is temperate and warm.
- Saint Petersburg is a city having significant rainfall. Even in the driest month, the city experiences a lot of rain.
- The average temperature in Saint Petersburg city is 22.4 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Where is St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia located?
194100 St. Petersburg, Lithuanian st. 2 Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia accept transferees?
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, Russia?
Yes, St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.