National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia is one of the best national universities training elite specialists for the Russian economy’s nuclear sector, Science, IT, and other high-tech sectors. It is a recognised university to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Moscow, Russia. According to the performance indicators of NRNU MEPhl Russia, it occupies the leading position in the rankings among higher education and medical educational institutions in Russia.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- National Research Nuclear University (MEPhI Russia) – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia|
|Popular Name||NRNU MEPhl Russia, National Research Nuclear University|
|Year of Establishment||1942|
|Location||Kashira Hwy, 31, Moscow, Russia, 115409|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||12|
|Approved||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Ranking||Country – 22|
World – 637
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship|
The medical facilities of National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia are:-
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at National Research Nuclear University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
NOTE: Fees will be updated soon.
National Research Nuclear University (MEPhI Russia) – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for National Research Nuclear University :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Orenburg City
- Orenburg city is the capital of Orenburg which is formerly known as Chkalov.
- Orenburg is the 28th most inhabited town in Russia.
- Orenburg is situated on the river Ural, next to the Samara River outlet.
- From the southern part of Moscow, the city of Orenburg is 1478 kilometres away. At the periphery of Europe and Asia, the city is located.
- Wherever the Trans-Caspian RR, the Central Asian RR, and therefore the Samara-Orenburg line meet, Orenburg city has a significant rail junction.
- The lowest recorded temperature at Orenburg is -43.20C. On average, it remains between -9.3 to -15.60C. Thus, winters are frigid, and it can be a challenge.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The National Research Nuclear University MEPhI Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where is Orenburg State Medical University located?
Q. What is the MBBS course duration at Orenburg State Medical University?
A. The MBBS course duration at Orenburg State Medical University is 6 Years.
Q. Is the Orenburg State Medical University NMC Approved?
A. Yes, it is approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Q. What is the world ranking of Orenburg State Medical University?
A. The world ranking of Orenburg State Medical University is 1182 (www.4icu.org)