Tombosky State University Russia is one of the best medical universities in Russia. TSU is the oldest university in Russian Asia, in Siberia, founded in 1878 in Tomsk, Russia. It was the First Siberian Imperial University. It was the ninth university in Russia and the first higher educational institution in Siberia. It was based on the model developed by the famous German philosopher Wilhelm von Humboldt.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Tombosky State University Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Fee Structure
- Tombosky State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Tombosky State University is named after G.R. Derzhavin Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1917|
|Language of Teaching||Russian, English|
|Students||15,185 Students are currently studying at TSU|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Average Fee||3,50,0000/- (approx)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Tomsk State University offers programs of three levels, which are taught in Russian or English. To obtain Bachelor’s degree in Russian, one needs to study for four years, a master’s degree – takes two years (regardless of whether it is a research master’s or not), and a PhD takes four years.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Tombosky State University Eligibility Criteria
Tombosky State University Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Tombosky State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||Russian/English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Tombosky State University, check the eligibility below.
Tombosky State University, Russia Fee Structure, is an institution of higher education fees 2022 & Tombosky State University fees for the undergraduate medical course are stated in the section. Hence, for Tombosky State University Russia fee Structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 40,951|
Tombosky State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tombosky State University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Moscow City
- The city stands on the Moskva River in Central Russia.
- The population of Moscow is 1.19 crores; Moscow is among the world’s largest cities; being the most populous city entirely in Europe.
- Moscow has a humid continental climate (Köppen classification Dfb) with warm, sometimes hot, somewhat humid summers and long, cold winters.
- Today Moscow is not only the political centre of Russia but also the country’s most populous city and industrial, cultural, scientific, and educational capital.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tombosky State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Tombosky State University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQs)
Where is Tombosky State University Russia located?
36 Lenin Ave., Tomsk, Russia 634050
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Tombosky State University Russia accept transferees?
Tombosky State University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Tombosky State University, Russia?
Yes, Tombosky State University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Tombosky State University, Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.
How much does MBBS cost in Russia?
It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
What is MBBS called in Russia?
MBBS is known as ‘MD in Russia’. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
How many years is MBBS in Russia?
The duration of MBBS in Russia is of 6 years.
Is Russia Good for medical studies?
Russia is well-known for providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.
Why is MBBS cheap in Russia?
The cost of pursuing MBBS in Russia is low because the Russian government provides subsidies for education.
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website