Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top 10 Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Uttar Pradesh give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided all the Top 10 Medical Colleges in UP.
Although the state of Uttar Pradesh has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Medical Colleges in UP.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Medical Colleges in UP
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- How to Apply
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Top 10 Medical Colleges in UP
Here is the updated list of the10 Best Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you must enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, and Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2022 counselling fee.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in a list followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are 26 Government and 31 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 950 seats among all the 100 Government Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 950 seats among all the 850 Private Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the average fee structure for the Top 10 Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of all Top 10 Medical Colleges in UP, Click Here.