Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Becoming a doctor is every dental aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Chhattisgarh give more weight to Medical Programs than Dental courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Dental Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Dental Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
The state has seen the establishment of so many educational institutions over the year. Some of the BDS Colleges in Chhattisgarh have grown to the national level for their excellence in Dental studies. In this article, we will talk about Top Govt. Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Let us see the complete coverage of all the Best Government Dental colleges and courses available in Chhatisgarh.
Table of Contents
- Government Dental College in Chhattisgarh
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Government Dental College in Chhattisgarh
Here are the updated Best Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees|
|1.||Government Dental College Raipur||2003-04||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS- 21,900/-(AIQ Fee)|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for the proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission and the provisional admission letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
A, There are 700+ seats in all the 5 Private Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Chhattisgarh?
A. There is only one Government and 5 Private Dental colleges approved by DCI in Chhattisgarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
A. There is a total of 100 seats among all the 1 Government Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh.