Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. Becoming a doctor is every dental aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Himachal Pradesh give more weight to Medical Programs than Dental courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Dental Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Dental Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
The state has some popular dental colleges and research hospitals like H.P. Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Shimla, Himachal Dental College, Sunder Nagar etc. Throughout the article, we will let you know about Top Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Government Dental College in Himachal Pradesh
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Government Dental College in Himachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all Government Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No.||Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||H.P. Govt. Dental College and Hospital Shimla||1994||Atal Medical & Research University, HP||BDS:45,000/-|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidate can visit the official portal of the Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 HP State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2022 process.
- Applicants are required to register for HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Himachal Pradesh?
A. There are 1 Government and 4 Private colleges approved by DCI in Himachal Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 355 seats in between all the 1 Government Dental Colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 355 seats in the only 280 Private Dental colleges of Himachal Pradesh.