Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students at UP give more weight to Engineering & Medical Programs than Dental courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Dental Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Dental Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Although the state of Uttar Pradesh has the most number of dental colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Dental Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Government Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Top Government Dental Colleges in UP
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Top Government Dental Colleges in UP
Here is the updated list of the Best Govt. Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh are officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available, and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees Per Year|
|1.||AMU Dental College Aligarh||1996-97||Aligarh Muslim University||BDS-1,61,000/ (Annual)|
|2,||Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow||1951-52||King George’s Medical University Lucknow||BDS-54,900/-|
MDS-1,10,200/- (Per Annual)
|3.||College of Dentistry (UPUMS Saifai) Etawah||2005-06||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai||N/A|
|4.||Faculty of Dental Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||2005-06||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi||BDS- 13410/-(Total Fee)|
MDS-22860/- Total Fee
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are 04 Government and 23 Private Colleges approved by DCI in Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 2506 seats among all the 206 Government Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A. There are a total of 2506 seats among all the 2300 Private Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.