Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is one of the reputed Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as AMU Dental College Aligarh and was founded in 1996-97. The College is affiliated with Aligarh Muslim University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to AMU Dental College Aligarh, you should know about AMU Dental College Aligarh Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete AMU Dental College Aligarh Address & more!
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital
Around this time, a movement began to have it develop into a university. To achieve this goal, expansions were made, and more academic programs were added to the College’s curriculum.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of AMU Dental College Aligarh.
|Name of Institute||Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh|
|Popular Name||AMU Dental College Aligarh|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||1996-97|
|Affiliated to||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Aligarh Muslim University
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
These are AMU Dental College Aligarh Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at AMU Dental College Aligarh:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
AMU Dental College Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from AMU Dental College Aligarh, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course. AMU Dental College Aligarh BDS Seats will be updated soon.
AMU Dental College Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses for three years.
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||Three years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Three years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||Three years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||Three years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Three years|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing PG from AMU Dental College Aligarh, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course.
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||2|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
We will let you know about AMU Dental College Aligarh BDS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Developing confidence in their skills and abilities to improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Ahmed Dental College Aligarh, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
The See structure of AMU Dental College Aligarh for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
AMU Dental College Aligarh General Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank||2018 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh OBC Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2018 Cutoff by rank||2019 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh SC Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh ST Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh PWD Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to AMU Dental College Aligarh.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh|
Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh
Address: AMU Campus, Medical Rd, Civil Lines, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is 100.
Q. Do Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh provide internships?
Q. Does Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh have a hostel?
A. Yes, Ahmad Dental College Aligarh provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Ahmad Dental College Aligarh.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh?
A. AMU Campus, Medical Rd, Civil Lines, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002.
Q. Is Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh government or private?
A. Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is Government.
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of AMU Dental College Aligarh so much?
A. The fees of AMU Dental College Aligarh are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of AMU Dental College Aligarh, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at AMU Dental College Aligarh.
Q. Is a degree from AMU Dental College Aligarh Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS from AMU Dental College Aligarh will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree in BDS after completing the course. After your course completion, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.