Medical College in Mizoram: Mizoram is located in the northeastern part of the country. Mizoram’s population was 1,091,014, according to a 2011 census. It is the 2nd least populous state in the country. Mizoram covers an area of approximately 21,087 square kilometres. It has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
The state has established one new government medical college this year. This Top Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram is among the Best Medical Colleges in India. This article will learn about Top Government MBBS Colleges in Mizoram to study the best Medical courses. Let us have a look.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Government Medical Colleges in Mizoram. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link below.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||Zoram Medical College, Mizoram||2018||100||36,000/-|
Private Medical Colleges in Mizoram
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Andaman Nicobar Islands. Aspirants who belong to the Andaman Nicobar Islands state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each of the student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How we can help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Mizoram?
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Mizoram.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in the Mizoram?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in the Mizoram?
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Mizoram.