Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Private Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in J & K give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Private Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir.
Although the state of J & K has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Private Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir.
Table of Contents
- Top Private Medical Colleges in J & K
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Top Private Medical Colleges in J & K
Here is the updated list of the Best Private Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity|
|1||Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Jammu||1996||100|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of JKBOPEE. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
JK NEET Counselling Process
- Step 1- Log in Process: Applicants will be required to log into their applicant login portal using their earlier login credentials while filling out the application form.
- Step 2- Choice Filling Process: Aspirants must fill in the preferences/choice of courses and colleges to grant J&K NEET 2022 admission.
- Step 3- Result of JK MBBS & BDS counselling: It’s wholly based on courses and colleges’ preferences, availability of seats, and reservation categories; authorities will publish the J&K counselling result in 2022. After each round of counselling, the result for each J&K NEET 2022 counselling round will be published separately.
- Step 4- Reporting Process: Candidates who will be allotted seats through JK NEET counselling 2022 will have to report to the designated colleges with a required document within the selected date & time.
Note: To know more information about Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Jammu & Kashmir?
A. There are 8 Government and 1 Private College approved by NMC in Jammu & Kashmir.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir?
A. There are a total of 100 seats in 1 Private College of Jammu & Kashmir.