Tula State University Russia is the largest state university in Tula, Central Russia. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Tula Russia was established in 1930, and it is one of the leading state universities in Russia. The medical institute of the University accepts Indian and international students for graduate, postgraduate and PhD medical courses. The university consists of nine faculties (colleges), a medical institute, a centre of pre-university studies, a regional centre for professional development, and 73 departments (chairs). The medical institute of the University accepts Indian and international students for graduate, postgraduate and PhD medical courses.
Tula State Medical University Russia has more than 20,000 students, 400 postgraduates and 600 international students studying at Tula State University. This article provides information about Tula State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Tula State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking and Reputation
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tula State Medical University Russia
Tula State Medical University Russia has more than 20,000 students, 400 postgraduates, and 600 international students studying at Tula State University. The university consists of nine faculties (colleges), a medical institute, a centre of pre-university studies, a regional centre for professional development, and 73 departments (chairs).
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Tula State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Tula Russia, Tula State Medical University, Tula University|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Courses Offered||Medicine (MBBS)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||+91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State University
The Tula State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Tula State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tula University Admission 2023:
Note: Tula State University Hostel is the most affordable university that provides hostel facilities.
Tula State University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Tula State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Tula State University Russia?
- The Tula State University organizes doctoral dissertation councils and PhD dissertations covering 35 specialities.
- The university publishes its own newspaper.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exam for admission into Tula State University.
- The university provides facilities such as a health resort, in-campus polyclinic, and canteen.
- The university has cooperation with the Russian academy of sciences.
Faculty & Staff
Tula State Medical University has more than 150 study programs in defence, technology, mining construction, computer science, economics, law, humanities and medicine. More than 1,200 faculty members, including 278 full doctors of sciences, professors and 742 candidates, associate professors. The total number of university staff is 2,400.
If you want admission to Tula State University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Tula State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before taking admission to Tula State University Russia, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Tula State University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Tula State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fee||3,300/-||Rs. 2,70,600/-|
|Hostel Fee||300/-||Rs. 24,600/-|
|Total Fees||3,600/-||Rs. 2,95,200/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tula State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
The Tula State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia, as well as the Tula State University Word Ranking, is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)|
Tula State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tula State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Tula City
- Tula is a city in Russia, which is the capital of the Tula region.
- Tula city stands on the Upa River, about 182 km south of Moscow.
- It is a large scientific, industrial, and cultural centre of Russia and it is also an important railway hub.
- The population of Tula is about 4,86,000 according to the 2015 census within an area of 146 sq. km.
- Tula city lies 159m above sea level. The climate of Tula city is cold and temperate. Even in the driest month, there is great rainfall in Tula.
- The average annual temperature in Tula city is 5.1 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tula State University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Tula State University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)
Address: Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admitted for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University?
No, there is no need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admission for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University.
With which country’s organizations does the university has cooperation?
The Tula State Medical University has close cooperation with organizations in more than 20 countries, including Hungary, the Czech Republic, US universities, the UK, Germany, China, and Poland.
What are the facilities offered by the university other than the hostel and library?
The facilities offered by the university are sports centres, the only Russian university kindergarten, a sanatorium, clinics, dining, recreational camps, students and university sports clubs, a museum of weapons and tools, and the University Museum.
What is included in the admission package of the university?
The admission package of the university for the first year includes an Invitation processing Fee, Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Fee, Visa Extension Fee, Medical Checkup, Medical Insurance, Equivalence certificate fee (from the ministry of education), Documents preparation (documents translation and notary certification, medical examination etc.), and One time charge annual Fee, etc.
Where is Tula State Medical University Russia located?
The Tula State Medical University is located at Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
- Tula State University Russia, Official website
- About Tula, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
2 thoughts on “Tula State Medical University Russia 2023-24: Admission, Courses, Fees, Eligibility, Ranking etc.”
How can i get admission in tula state university
Contact at this number 9873-056-333