Tula State University Russia is the largest state university in Tula, Central Russia. TSU Russia was established in 1930 and is one of the leading state universities in Russia. The university consists of nine faculties (colleges), a medical institute, a centre of pre-university studies, a regional centre for professional development, and 73 departments (chairs). The medical institute of the University accepts Indian and international students for graduate, postgraduate and PhD medical courses. Tula State Medical University Russia has more than 20,000 students, 400 postgraduates and 600 international students studying at Tula State University.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSU Russia, Tula State Medical University, Tula University|
|Tula State University Location||Tula, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Tula State University Courses Offered||Medicine (MBBS)|
|Tula State University Ranking||Country Rank: 102|
World Rank: 3410
|Tula State University Official Website||http://tsu.tula.ru/|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||+91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|MBBS||Six years (including internship)|
The medical faculties of the Tula State University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Tula State University Russia?
- The Tula State University organizes doctoral dissertation councils and PhD dissertations covering 35 specialties.
- The university publishes its own newspaper.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exam for admission into Tula State University.
- The university provides facilities such as a health resort, in-campus polyclinic, and canteen.
- The university has cooperation with the Russian academy of sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Tula State University Russia, check the eligibility for Tula State University Indian Students below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Particulars||Year 1||Fees in INR for 1st Year||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Fees in INR for the rest|
|Tuition Fee||$4800||Rs. 3,56,856||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||Rs. 2,37,904|
|Hostel||$300||Rs. 22,303 (Approx.)||$300||$300||$300||$300||$300||Rs. 22,303 (Approx.)|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$1000||Rs. 74,345 (Approx.)||–||–||–||–||–||–|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change. The prices for Tula State University Indian Students mentioned above are done by converting Dollars into Rupees.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Tula State City
- Tula is a city in Russia, the capital of the Tula region.
- Tula city stands on the Upa River, about 182 km south of Moscow.
- It is Russia’s large scientific, industrial, and cultural centre and an important railway hub.
- The population of Tula is about 4,86,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 146 sq. km.
- Tula city lies 159m above sea level. The climate of Tula city is cold and temperate. Even in the driest month, there is significant rainfall in Tula.
- The average annual temperature in Tula city is 5.1 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tula State University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Tula State University also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Do I need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admission for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University?
Q. With which countries’ organizations the university has co-operation?
A. The Tula State Medical University collaborates closely with organizations in more than 20 countries, including Hungary, the Czech Republic, US universities, the UK, Germany, China, and Poland.
Q. What are the university’s facilities besides the hostel and library?
A. The facilities offered by the university are sports centres, the only Russian university kindergarten, sanatorium, clinics, dining, the recreational university offers clubs, a museum of weapons and tools, and the University Museum.
Q. What is included in the admission package of the university?
A. The admission package of the university for the first year includes Invitation processing Fee, Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Fee, Visa Extension Fee, Medical Checkup, Medical Insurance, Equivalence certificate fee (from the ministry of education), Documents preparation (documents translation and notary certification, medical examination etc.), and One time charge annual Fee, etc.
Q. Where is Tula State Medical University Russia located?
A. The Tula State Medical University is located at Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012.
- Tula State University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia