University of Catholique de Lille is the top private college in France. College of Catholique de Lille is also the greatest and has the best scope of degree courses – 170 this year. College of Catholique de Lille’s a multidisciplinary college with a few notable examination groups. The University of Catholique de Lille France staff are involved in research in several areas, History, Modern Literature, Languages, Literature, Culture, Media, Cinema, Marketing, Psychology, International Relations, Geography, Political Science, and Philosophy. College of Catholique de Lille is likewise dedicated to the climate, assuming its part in the Euroregion and developing a worldwide environment.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||University of Catholique de Lille France|
|Year of Establishment||1875|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy|
|University of Catholique de Lille Ranking||Country Rank: 119|
World Rank: 3464
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|University of Catholique de Lille Official Website||https://www.univ-catholille.fr/en|
|Category||Medical Colleges in France|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||5 Years|
France has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the University of Catholique de Lille, France, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||6,000 USD/ Year|
|Language||Official Languages: French|
|Climate||cool winters and mild summers|
|Time Zone||(GMT+1) Central European Standard Time|
|Religion||51.1% Christian, 5.6% Muslim, and 1% Jewish.|
About Lille City
- Lille is a city in the northern part of France.
- Lille is the capital of the Hauts-de-France region in northern France, near the border with Belgium.
- Old Lille is home to many attractions and landmarks, such as the Old Stock Exchange building, the Opera House and the birthplace of Charles de Gaulle.
- Lille can be described as having a temperate oceanic climate; summers normally do not reach high average temperatures, but winters can fall below freezing.
- The city of Lille proper had a population of 234,475 in 2019 within its small municipal territory of 35 km2 (14 sq mi).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the University of Catholique de Lille, France, located?
A. University of Catholique de Lille’s address is Lille, Hauts-de-France, France
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the University of Catholique de Lille, France?
A. MBBS Duration at the University of Catholique de Lille, France, is 6 Years.
Q. What is the world ranking of the University of Catholique de Lille, France?
A. The World Ranking of the University of Catholique de Lille France world ranking 3464(Sources: cwur.org)
- University of Catholique de Lille France, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia