The Humboldt University of Berlin is a public research university established in 1810. It is situated in Berlin, Germany. The Humboldt University of Berlin offers 189-degree courses in various fields like agribusiness, biophysics, business, software engineering, arithmetic, financial matters, financial aspects, cultivation, religious philosophy, the executives, brain research, medication, sociologies, and sports. The college has 35,475 understudies and more than 420 employees.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||Humboldt University of Berlin|
|Year of Establishment||1810|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Senate Chancellery Science and Research, Berlin|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Humboldt University of Berlin Ranking||Country Rank: 3|
World Rank: 60
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor for Admission to Ukraine, Romania, and Hungary||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Humboldt University of Berlin Official Website||https://www.hu-berlin.de/en|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Germany|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||6 Years|
Germany has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the Humboldt University of Berlin, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||8,000 USD/ Year|
|Language||Official Languages: German|
|Climate||temperate and marine|
|Time Zone||(GMT+1) Central European Standard Time|
|Religion||Roman Catholic (29.9%) or Protestant (29.8%), although 1.3% of the population are also Orthodox Christians.|
About Berlin City
- Berlin is Germany’s capital and largest city in both area and population.
- The city’s also known for its art scene and modern landmarks like the gold-coloured, swoop-roofed Berliner Philharmonie.
- Berlin is famous for its many museums, such as the Dahlem Museums, the Egyptian Museum, the Berlin Cultural Forum with the New National Gallery, and the Museum of Arts and Crafts.
- The climate is moderately continental, characterized by cold winters, with average temperatures around freezing (0 °C or 32 °F), and moderately warm summers, with daytime temperatures hovering around 25 °C (77 °F).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Humboldt University of Berlin located?
A. Humboldt University of Berlin’s address is Unter den Linden 6, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Humboldt University of Berlin?
Q. What is the world ranking of the Humboldt University of Berlin?
A. The World Ranking of the Humboldt University of Berlin world ranking 60(Sources: cwur.org)
- Humboldt University of Berlin, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia