The University of Vienna is a cutting-edge and, simultaneously, a long-standing, enormous foundation that considers it a commitment to do quality-situated examination and exploration drove instructing. Established in 1365, it is the most seasoned college in the German-talking world and one of the biggest in Central Europe. The primary errand and objective lie in making and supporting top-quality examination (joining essential with application-situated exploration) and instructing, which are viewed as one indistinguishable substance.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||University of Vienna|
|Year of Establishment||1365|
|Language of Teaching||English/German|
|Registered with||Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|University of Vienna Ranking||World Rank: 207|
National Rank: 1
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|University of Vienna Official Website||https://www.univie.ac.at/en/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Austria|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||6 Years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||6 Years|
Austria has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the University of Vienna, check the eligibility below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||15,00,000 INR/ Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||12,00,000 INR /Year|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||Warm & Humid|
|Time Zone||(GMT+1) Central European Standard Time|
|Religion||Catholic 57%, Eastern Orthodox 8.7%, Muslim 7.9%, Evangelical Christian 3.3%, other/none/unspecified 23.1%|
About Vienna City
- Vienna, Austria’s capital, lies in the country’s east on the Danube River. Residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud shaped its artistic and intellectual legacy.
- The city is also known for its Imperial palaces, including Schönbrunn, the Habsburgs’ summer residence. In the Museums Quartier district, historic and contemporary buildings display works by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt and other artists.
- Vienna has a typical dry continental climate, with warm summers and cold winters.
- Vienna is Austria’s most populous city, with about two million inhabitants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the University of Vienna located?
A. University of Vienna’s address is Universitätsring 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the University of Vienna?
Q. What is the world ranking of the University of Vienna?
A. The World Ranking of the University of Vienna 207(Sources: cwur.org)
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website