Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, was founded in 1934. It is one of the recognized universities situated in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan. Al Farabi Medical University Kazakhstan has the largest campus in Kazakhstan, 100 hectares, in one of the most beautiful areas of Almaty.
The education infrastructure of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University consists of 13 education buildings with a total area of 165,000 m² and scientific laboratories with a total area of 18,940 m². MBBS in Kazakhstan offers numerous benefits.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University MBBS Fees
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking and Reputation
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we review the detailed information about Al Farabi Kazakh National University in Kazakhstan, let’s consider its essential details.
|Name of Institute||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan1|
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Universities Recognition||National Medical Commission (NMC2), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University World Ranking||Country Rank: 1|
World Rank: 2046
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Courses Offered
The Al Farabi Kazakh National University Courses Offered quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Read Also:– MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad
Why Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan for Indian Students?
- Indian students in Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan will not experience any degradation in the quality of education provided there relative to India.
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University only asks for VISA fees during the application procedure. The tuition fees are to be paid when you visit the University to join.
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan took 220 places among the 800 best universities in the world according to the international rating QS, making it the top-ranked university in the country.
- Courses at Al Farabi Kazakh National University for all levels of education are taught in three languages: Kazakh, Russian, and English. This makes understanding the course easy for Indian students.
Al Farabi Kazakh National University has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at Al Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Candidates must be cleared 10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB (Bio should be the main subject) from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Read Also: Is it Good to do MBBS from Abroad?
Al Farabi Kazakh National University MBBS Fees
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of Al Farabi Kazakh National University MBBS Fees structure for Indian students and international students. Therefore, the Al Farabi Kazakh National University fees is given as follows.
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University MBBS Fees||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200||$4200|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University Hostel Fee||$800||$800||$800||$800||$800|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee||$1000||$300||$300||$300||$300|
|Tuition Fees (INR)||Rs.4.44 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking
According to Edurank, Al Farabi Kazakh National University world ranking in the following countries and around the globe:
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking||Al Farabi Kazakh National University World Ranking|
Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking and Reputation
This section gives you information regarding the Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking for Kazakhstan as well as the Al Farabi Kazakh National University Ranking all over the world.
|Name of Institute||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan|
Al Farabi Kazakh National University, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty is the busiest and biggest city in Kazakhstan. The town is in an uneven locale in the lower regions of the Trans-ili Alatau Mountains of the southern part of Kazakhstan.
- Fund areas are accepted to be probably the most significant business in the city.
- Almaty has an area of 339 sq. km. with a population of about 1,404,000 (2010).
- Almaty city has 80 sq.m. of green plantations for each of its million-odd residents, and it is called a garden city.
- With cold winters and sweltering summers, the typical atmosphere in the city is named a damp mainland atmosphere.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan you need to know before pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities. Various advantages of studying in Kazakhstan are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be addmission to Kazakhstan.
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not as expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty
Address: 71 Al-Farabi Avenue, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Phone: Call Now> +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is MBBS Good in Kazakhstan?
Al Farabi Kazakh National University makes an excellent destination for students from across the world to study MBBS at any of their desired medical universities.
How Much does MBBS cost at Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan?
Generally, the annual MBBS fee at Al Farabi Kazakh National University of Kazakhstan ranges from 3,600 to 5,700 US dollars.
What is MBBS called in Kazakhstan?
MBBS is Known as ‘General Medicine. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
Is Al Farabi Medical University Good for Medical Studies?
Kazakhstan is home to some of the world’s best medical universities, recognised by influential organisations like WHO and NMC.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan?
Yes, NEET was required for MBBS in Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan.