Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, was founded in 1934. It is one of the recognized universities situated in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has the largest campus in Kazakhstan, 100 hectares, in one of the most beautiful areas of Almaty. The education infrastructure of the campus consists of 13 education buildings with a total area of 165,000 m² and scientific laboratories with a total area of 18,940 m².
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Faculty & Staff
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- About Kazakhstan
- Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through the detailed information of Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan, let’s look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan|
|Year of Establishment||1934|
|Universities Recognition||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Ranking||Country Rank: 1|
World Rank: 1968
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University of Kazakhstan Courses Offered quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical facilities Farabi Kazakh National University has to offer.
Why Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for Indian Students?
- Indian students in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University will not experience any degradation in the quality of education provided there relative to India.
- The Farabi Kazakh National Medical University only asks for VISA fees during the application procedure. The tuition fees are to be paid when you visit the University to join.
- Farabi Kazakh National University is amongst those universities around the world with relatively lower tuition fees, which is one of the reasons that Indian students are attracted to the university.
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University took 220 places among the 800 best universities in the world according to the international rating QS, making it the top-ranked university in the country. Thus giving the quality education required by the Indian students in the university.
- Courses at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for all levels of education are formed in three languages – Kazakh, Russian and English. This makes understanding the course easy for Indian students.
Faculty & Staff
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Kazakhstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to Study MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Almaty Kazakhstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Candidates must be cleared 10+2 with 50% Aggregate in PCB (Bio should be the main subject) from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of Al Farabi Kazakh National University for Indian Students and international students. Therefore, Kazakh University MBBS Fees Structure is given as.
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Al Farabi Kazakh National University Hostel||$800||$800||$800||$800||$800|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee||$1000||$300||$300||$300||$300|
|Tuition Fees (INR)||Rs.4.44 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs||Rs.3.92 Lakhs|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts.
|Area||2,724,900 km2 (1,052,100 sq mi)|
|Climate||Kazakhstan experiences an extreme continental climate, with long, hot summers and cold winters. Winter in the north of the country is long and cold – in some years, the temperatures reach – 52°C (Nur-Sultan), but there are also thawed up to 5°C.|
|Time Zone||UTC+5 / +6 (West / East)|
|Currency||KZT – Kazakhstani Tenge|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam etc.|
About Almaty City
- Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
- Almaty is the busiest and biggest city in Kazakhstan. The town is in an uneven locale in the lower regions of the Trans-ili Alatau Mountains of the southern part of Kazakhstan.
- Fund areas are accepted to be probably the most significant business in the city.
- The city has historical centres, parks, a few significant landmarks, engineering locales, and so on. Some crucial attractions include Big Almaty Lake, Zenkov Cathedral, the Museum of National Musical Instruments, etc.
- Almaty has an area of 339 sq. km. with a population of about 1,404,000 (2010).
- Almaty city has 80 sq.m. of green plantations for each of its million-odd residents, and it is called a garden city.
- With cold winters and sweltering summers, the typical atmosphere in the city is named a damp mainland atmosphere.
Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University you need to know before pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good option for Indian students in medical universities various Advantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- The organization works with great professionals, doctors, and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take addmission to Kazakhstan
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- MBBS Kazakhstan Fees are relatively not expensive as other medical institutes.
- medical universities in Kazakhstan have low tuition fees
Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan
The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University’s various Disadvantages of Studying in Kazakhstan Points are mentioned below.
- As Kazakh is the local language in Kazakhstan, therefore, students might feel the language is a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra effort into learning the Kazakh Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is MBBS Good in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Kazakhstan makes an excellent destination for students from across the world to study MBBS in any of their desired medical universities.
Q. How Much does MBBS cost in Kazakhstan?
Ans. Generally, the MBBS fee in Kazakhstan starts from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US dollars each year.
Q. What is MBBS called in Kazakhstan?
Ans. MBBS is Known as ‘General Medicine. It is the same thing, just the difference in terminology.
Q. How many years in MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is 6 Years (English Medium),7 Years (Including Internship)
Q. Is Kazakhstan Good for medical studies?
Ans. Kazakhstan is home to some of the world’s best Medical Universities, recognised by a few influential organisations like WHO and NMC.
Q. Is NEET required for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2022?
Ans. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2022.
Q. Why is MBBS cheap in Kazakhstan?
Ans. The cost of pursuing an MBBS in Kazakhstan is low because the Kazakhstan government provides subsidies for education.
Q. Which country is best for MBBS, Kazakhstan or Russia?
Ans. Russia is better for MBBS abroad than Kazakhstan due to the method of education, language, NMC clearing rate, Observership program, and education fee.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan, Edufever
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia